FIREBIRDS

Guest SoFtBaLLsTar06

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoFtBaLLsTar06

Which umpire ~~ you could be one of many ( but I assume it is a man bc your name is sportzguy )~ the lil guy from mt juliet and dang its been forever at canridge i dont remember everyone name. So can ya tell me which one jus curious.

but thanks i hope i get back faster than he says but its been almost 2 wks out of my surgery and my range of motion is very good, better than most.

Hey everyone!!!!! Hey miss cutter....how are u? i was goin to come visit u the other day but i wasnt sure if u would be home b/c u are never home! so how's u doin? everything goin well? PUFF I MISS YA GAL!!!!! its not the same w/out ya. yea u have to send some pics to show me what u got....what up shooter!!!!! ;)

Guest 22SoftballP

Hey id that Valan???? I will show you them..They are the greatest! Man i miss ya'll soo much. Can't wait till school ball to see you all! Maybe we can all meet up sometime out your way because my man is in college so my weekend life is free. you can e-mail me if yall want Cris1585@hotmail.com Have a great day!!! ;):):)