Giles @ Page

titansup

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the things the Cats have going for them is that the patriots don't know what all to prepare for.  I am sure they saw the sh game that was 98 percent run.  I look for this week for it to be more around 95 percent.  It is what we do with the other 5 that will make the difference.  Contain #15 I think was his # and don't get burned on the deep ball and this game could come down to the end.  Special teams as always will be key. GO CATS!!!

One of the things the Cats have going for them is that the patriots don't know what all to prepare for.  I am sure they saw the sh game that was 98 percent run.  I look for this week for it to be more around 95 percent.  It is what we do with the other 5 that will make the difference.  Contain #15 I think was his # and don't get burned on the deep ball and this game could come down to the end.  Special teams as always will be key. GO CATS!!!

My fishing buddy out of Rudderville; tells me the Patriots are using flexible poles and a weak line while fishing in deep water for the Big Tuna. This is not a good combination! I also heard that several of the Patriots are limping around in practice this week; but looking at the schedule of both teams it would appear that the Patriots would set the anchor on solid ground at home. The unknown is the new coach at Giles; he was able to circle the wagon against SH and this gives the Bobcats a lot of Momentum going forward. I will let all the experts on coacht make the prediction of who's winning but when it comes to catching the Big Tuna no one knows more about that topic than Hard Merchandise!    

Don't get ahead of yourself jafo

Agreed lead, I too have attended both games and Marshall has tons more speed, I say Marshall takes them. Marshall secondary is solid too. Still should be a great game. Giles defense has alot of talent, but you know the story coaching wise. Hopefully our guys can get the next two. Go Cats!