Fairview vs East Hickman

FvHSJackets9

Its in the Hickman County Times.  front page.  I would love to have Harris back, King tried his best to defame him, but his record speaks for itself. The Team King has right now is comprised of the MTAC Champions for a few years in a row from Middle School, They should be making some noise on the field by winning games......., but with him as a Coach it will not happen. When he first became Coach and started bombing out the first few years,( SO MANY OF YOU  ON HERE SAID ITS THE CRAZY PARENTS CAUSING THE PROBLEMS, LET HIM COACH AND IT WILL BE FINE.............ha )  people were all over him wanting him ousted and replaced, he was obviously not a leader to the kids, I seen full fledged fist fights break out on the sidelines amongst  the team, that tells me they were not " as one" , no control, no football coaching skills at all ( he talked himself up real good when he first came about himself) , the team would be getting destroyed and he just stayed with his losing system and continued getting embarrassed without trying new things, From that point the stands became more and more deserted, East became a laughing stock and the so called program went down hill from there, still in its downward spiral.
This guy knew where to get " in" and  got in good with Nash and became his little pet. , hence he remained unjustfully the East High Coach. The Program could not get any worse as it is  now. The New Supt will clean this mess up, The East boys  Basketball Coach and his squirrely Assistant need to go as well, they have never done anything with that program and remain where they are ( His mommy is the Principle by the way. can you say NEPOTISM??????????) .      

Edited by headfake4u

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't think this guarantees any change. The school board denied to extend Mr. Nash his request for a contract extension. He will still be in office through June 30th of next year. We have no idea who the next superintendent will be or what their goals for the school system will be. So like I said earlier, I'll believe it when it happens. Until then we are stuck with another off season of Coach Kings poor idea of a conditioning and workout program.