Who are the potential uoset games in region 2 6A

Blaze45

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few interesting matchups over the next few week. Anyone see any potential upsets?  Riverdale or Smyrna vs Oakland Or Cookeville Smyrna, Siegel- Blackman? It is always a crap shoot and nearly every year there is an uh-oh game. Will this year have any last minute s shockers?

I think the only upsets possible this week is Cookeville over Smyrna but I think the Dogs handle their biz! Coffee Co./Warren Co. is a toss up so I wouldn't call either an upset really. I picked CC to win we'll see. Next week I picked Riverdale over Cookeville but I don't know if a Cookeville win would be an upset victory either. Both teams seem to be about the same level to me. My thoughts anybody else?

Where are all of the reg.2  6a fans? Nobody see any potential upsets coming? Blaze45 who do u think is a possible upset in the coming weeks?

I think there is some possibilities with the teams Oakland have to face. Smyrna has palyed well ad it could be a very close game there .. Cookeville has enough weapons to throw it around alot and may shock Oakland if they aren't careful. Riverdale is always a tough game against Oakland. Who knows about this week with certainty. I thinkit make for some interesting possibilities as you look at both Smyrna, Cookeville, Oakland and Riverdale's schedules remaining.The thing that  all of them have in common is that they are carrying the toughest closing schedule  At this point I like where Blackman sits with in our schedule. Not discounting that Siegel, Coffee or Warren County are going to be easy, but they should not be as difficult as Smyrna,Cookeville,Oakland or Riverdale. Those teams all have each other as they close out.  I think it also gives us a chance to possibly not be so beat up going into the playoffs, 

I think there is some possibilities with the teams Oakland have to face. Smyrna has palyed well ad it could be a very close game there .. Cookeville has enough weapons to throw it around alot and may shock Oakland if they aren't careful. Riverdale is always a tough game against Oakland. Who knows about this week with certainty. I thinkit make for some interesting possibilities as you look at both Smyrna, Cookeville, Oakland and Riverdale's schedules remaining.The thing that all of them have in common is that they are carrying the toughest closing schedule At this point I like where Blackman sits with in our schedule. Not discounting that Siegel, Coffee or Warren County are going to be easy, but they should not be as difficult as Smyrna,Cookeville,Oakland or Riverdale. Those teams all have each other as they close out. I think it also gives us a chance to possibly not be so beat up going into the playoffs,

You can go ahead and say it..... Blackman should mercy rule their last 3 games. Truth be told, I don't think a whole lot seperates Cookeville, Smyrna, and Riverdale so I wouldn't consider wins over the others upsets. Oakland is going to be a pretty significant favorite in their last 3 games, so any loss by them would indeed be an upset. If the cards fall right, Oakland will have a chance to clinch the region in Week 10 against Cookeville

You can go ahead and say it..... Blackman should mercy rule their last 3 games. Truth be told, I don't think a whole lot seperates Cookeville, Smyrna, and Riverdale so I wouldn't consider wins over the others upsets. Oakland is going to be a pretty significant favorite in their last 3 games, so any loss by them would indeed be an upset. If the cards fall right, Oakland will have a chance to clinch the region in Week 10 against Cookeville

I don't know that we mercy rule any of them, but we should be able to win them. I also know Oakland is really rolling along, and they like Bliackman are one QB  going down, short of a terrible end to their momentum. It will be an interesting dog fight to see how they all play out. You know there are some 5-2 or 4-1 teams that are gonna fall over the next 3 weeks.  

Edited by Blaze45

I don't know that we mercy rule any of them, but we should be able to win them. I also know Oakland is really rolling along, and they like Bliackman are one QB going down, short of a terrible end to their momentum. It will be an interesting dog fight to see how they all play out. You know there are some 5-2 or 4-1 teams that are gonna fall over the next 3 weeks.

Oakland actually has a pretty good backup. They even have a 3rd stringer who is a perfect fit for a more traditional Wing-T but throwing the ball is a work in progress

Oakland actually has a pretty good backup. They even have a 3rd stringer who is a perfect fit for a more traditional Wing-T but throwing the ball is a work in progress

That must be new since we played them. Their second string quit the team the week before and Coach Creasey said in his interview that they had a receiver who played some QB at the freshman level that they worked with that whole bye week. 

That must be new since we played them. Their second string quit the team the week before and Coach Creasey said in his interview that they had a receiver who played some QB at the freshman level that they worked with that whole bye week.

Yeah I had a brain fart on the #2. But Wanya Moton played alot of QB in the summer and didn't look bad doing it. I imagine he would be the guy if Matthews went down, can't see them leaving that up to a freshman

Yeah I had a brain fart on the #2. But Wanya Moton played alot of QB in the summer and didn't look bad doing it. I imagine he would be the guy if Matthews went down, can't see them leaving that up to a freshmen

I miss spoke.. The guy who would be the back up is currently a reciever and a soh or maybe a JR who played qb some as a freshman.