Week 9 Region 5 5a picks

oldfan41

Red Hawks giving up 55?? They haven't given up that much to anyone!! Held Overton to 8 and Independence to 27 with 7 of that from an interception return for a TD. I know you can't compare scores but common opponent is Indy with Stewart's Creek losing 27-0 and Shelbyville losing 46-15. So should be a tight one down in Shelbyville this week.

Red Hawks giving up 55?? They haven't given up that much to anyone!! Held Overton to 8 and Independence to 27 with 7 of that from an interception return for a TD. I know you can't compare scores but common opponent is Indy with Stewart's Creek losing 27-0 and Shelbyville losing 46-15. So should be a tight one down in Shelbyville this week.

My bad that was a mistake it was supposed to be 28 - 21 Shelbyville! But like I said i hope Siegel wins! Stay injury free Red Hawks!

Indy 27 Columbia 14

Franklin County 21 LaVerne 20

Shelbyville  24 Stewarts Creek 28

Lincoln County 35 Summit 7

formerfalcon I like ur picks all except ur LaVergne pick, especially the Stewart Creek! I really hope ur right on that one! Hopefully the Wolverines rebound against FC and get the ship going in the right direction. The sophomore Qb has struggled so far this season maybe this game he'll break out and have a big game!

Indy 42 - CCHS 14

Columbia will shut it down after the last three weeks....

LHS 28 - FC 14

La Vergne has something to prove and will dominate the Line against a young FC....

Shelbyville 31 - Stewart Creek 17

Stewie can't keep up with the fire power of the eagles O and after two tough loses SC is a veteran team who knows how to win...

LC 24 - Summit 6 

LC hosts Summit and may struggle early on with not playing the Wing since Wk 1(Lawrence Co.) but with the strong point being the Defensive Unit I don't see the Spartans able to stay with the Falcons through 4.