Wartburg @ Rockwood

tigerfan2009

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do. I'll be in contact with you Friday to keep you up to speed. Win or lose Friday, I'm extremely proud of what the boys have accomplished this season!

I am too man. I just like pushing you and BD buttons. Meant to come back on and say that after my Green Bay Packers statement but the thread went a different direction. Im behind the Big Blue 100%.

I am too man. I just like pushing you and BD buttons. Meant to come back on and say that after my Green Bay Packers statement but the thread went a different direction. Im behind the Big Blue 100%.

Hey they need to be pushed every now and again lol. We've always had some good conversations be it at church or a ball game and I know deep down you bleed blue! One day we'll get you back wearing blue!! Lol

Thanks. I loved it. Tight End was open all night long....Havent seen stats yet but im sure he had close to 100yds receiving. 65yds on that one play alone.

Any time you're a running team and can get 100 yards out of your TE, that really helps. I bet that kid is a dang handful Edited by RudyWasOffsides

Any time you're a running team and can get 100 yards out of your TE that really helps. I bet that kid is a dang handful

Just saw the final stats. TE had 7 receptions for 150yds and 1 TD. QB 10-15 209yds 2 TD's. Team had 185 yards on the ground. Those passing yards are unheard of around here before this season. We are balanced this year. Real exciting to watch Edited by TigerNation14

Those are unbelievable stats. You have a lot to be proud of

Yes i am very proud of him. That TE threat will help open up the offense.

A-E was stacking 8-10 guys in the box all night long to try to shut down the ground game. I figured they would back off after getting burnt a couple times but they never did. TE was open all night long.

Just saw the final stats. TE had 7 receptions for 150yds and 1 TD. QB 10-15 209yds 2 TD's. Team had 185 yards on the ground. Those passing yards are unheard of around here before this season. We are balanced this year. Real exciting to watch

You keep having an offensive night like that, you guys will make some noise come playoff time.

You keep having an offensive night like that, you guys will make some noise come playoff time.

A-E stacked the box with 8-10 players all night. I guess they didnt think we could pass. Seemed more determined to shut down the ground game. Or possibly thought their team speed would compensate for such a gamble. I dont know. Webb adjusted at halftime and we started pulling away from them. Proud of our Coaches and players. Solid game plan..,,solid execution. Edited by TigerNation14