Fulton @ West

WestRebelPigskin

Fulton out gains west 517 to about 100 yards roughly but Fulton had over 115 penalty yards while west only had 15... Sloppy game with both teams having some injuries I hope none are serious... Fulton wins 27-13 hope we can get healthy for the region championship game battle of Broadway with central next week...

Good Luck to the Falcons and Rebels! Hard fought game tonight! Both will represent well in the SHIP!!

Fulton out gains west 517 to about 100 yards roughly but Fulton had over 115 penalty yards while west only had 15... Sloppy game with both teams having some injuries I hope none are serious... Fulton wins 27-13 hope we can get healthy for the region championship game battle of Broadway with central next week...

There's no way they had 517 yards. I was there. Maybe 300

I can't believe west kicked an onside kick. They could have won that game if they would have kicked it deep. Stupid decision. Also, that coach might want to draw up a play besides "Go long."

If you have access to some film, look at how many times the West WR's were behind our DB's all dang night. If they could have played catch, this game is closer than what many folks are thinking. West is better than people think. Proud of both teams. Hey ORK, 3 out of 5 now! Congrats to both teams! Both will do well in the post-season.

There's no way they had 517 yards. I was there. Maybe 300

Dude .. Falcons had over 300 in just rushing .. and West had minus yardage rushing .. if not for fumbles and 120 yards in penalties this game would have been a 40 point win .. listened on radio .. it was sloppy play from Falcons overall .. from not playing for so long .. over 500 yards of offense with bad execution is hard to believe .. Announcers said all West did was heave it long ... Edited by Tadvols

Dude .. Falcons had over 300 in just rushing .. and West had minus yardage rushing .. if not for fumbles and 120 yards in penalties this game would have been a 40 point win .. listened on radio .. it was sloppy play from Falcons overall .. from not playing for so long .. over 500 yards of offense with bad execution is hard to believe .. Announcers said all West did was heave it long ...

Bad Execution because West still has one of the best Defenses in the state.

Congrats to the Falcons on the win. Was hoping something that looked like an offense would show up - but it was not meant to be. Falcons D just exposed our complete lack of a running or balanced passing attack. Congrats to the West D and Special Teams for doing everything you could to win.

Hoping injuries are minor on both sides - fun game to watch.

This was a really good football game. Fulton won the game as expected, but Knox West didn't make it easy.

Even though the Falcons greatly out gained Knox West in total yards, the game was closer than the score indicated. The Rebels had several opportunities to score but couldn't make the plays when it mattered. Congratulations to Fulton for the big win. They have a very talented team & #1 is one of the best football players in the state. I hope his injury isn't serious and he is able to return. I was actually somewhat impressed with Knox West though. The Rebels seemed to have a very young team & didn't show any quit until the final whistle blew. Good game by both teams.