Region 4 AAAA TIE BREAKER RULES

WICKEDTUNA

The Big Tuna needs help in breaking up a tie; if Lawrence County loses to Lewis County and Spring Hill; Giles County beats Signal Mountain and Tullahoma; and Spring Hill loses to Lipscomb then beats Lawrence County: you have 3 teams at 3-7, 2-3 in the Region how do you decide who is 3rd place in the Region; I know 4th will be decided by head to head after the 3rd place team is picked.

Thanks I need to get back to fishing this is confusing the Big Tuna!

If that happens I think Spring Hill would be the 3 based on record of teams played. That would make Lawrence the 4 with head to head with Giles.

Do they count teams with a 5-5 record as a winning record? Spring Hill has only played one team with a winning record outside the Region. Lawrence County has played 2 teams and Giles has played 3 teams that would make Giles number 3 and if Spring Hill does beat Lawrence then they would be 4.

If that happens I think Spring Hill would be the 3 based on record of teams played. That would make Lawrence the 4 with head to head with Giles.

Also if Lawrence and Spring Hill both win this Friday then that would put Spring Hill at 3 and Lawrence at 4 assuming Spring Hill beats Lawrence next Friday. 

Do they count teams with a 5-5 record as a winning record? Spring Hill has only played one team with a winning record outside the Region. Lawrence County has played 2 teams and Giles has played 3 teams that would make Giles number 3 and if Spring Hill does beat Lawrence then they would be 4.

5-5 is considered a winning record.

Looks like Region 4 AAAA is set:

1. Winner of Marshall County and Page

2. Loser of Marshall County and Page

3. Lawrence County

4. Giles County assuming they beat a Tullahoma team who hasn't won a game.

Good luck to Region 4 teams in the playoffs!! Make us all proud.

Match ups for the 1st Round:

Winner of Marshall County and Page will host Cumberland County

Loser of Marshall County and Page will host East Hamilton

Lawrence County will travel to Livingston Academy

Giles County will travel to Stone Memorial