Tellico @ Rockwood

tigerfan2009

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was counting plays in the 1st Quarter. First 7 offensive plays= 27 points. #45 and #1 each had 2 long TD runs. Game was over and subs rotating in before the 2nd quarter. 3 TD's by the 2nd offense. Good reps for those guys. 2nd defense played well too. Only gave up a late TD. Good, solid effort from the whole team. Gotta work hard this week and get ready for Tellico

Edited by TigerNation14

Closer than what you might think! Rockwood still gets the W though. Don't think you guys lose again until you see Grace, and that will be another dog fight!

From the projections i saw, we would have to play Hampton to get a shot at Grace. One game at a time has worked for us so far. The rest will all come out in the wash. Tellico is next on the schedule....gotta stay focused. (I'm a secret A-E fan this week too)

From the projections i saw, we would have to play Hampton to get a shot at Grace. One game at a time has worked for us so far. The rest will all come out in the wash. Tellico is next on the schedule....gotta stay focused. (I'm a secret A-E fan this week too)

Interesting to be closing the season with Tellico Plains. In the 6 meetings between the schools since being aligned in the same district/region, Rockwood has won 4 games by the average score of 40-2, but also lost 2 ugly games. Because TP has been eliminated from playoff contention, they are in the perfect position to play spoiler this week. Rockwood should win, but this is a classic trap game.  

And since this is the place for speculation,

If Rockwood and GCA win this week, Rockwood is the 2 seed, would be hosting the loser of Gatlinburg-PIttman & Sullivan North. The winner of that playoff game would be projected to travel to Hampton in the 2nd round. 

If Rockwood and AE wins, Rockwood is the 1 seed, would host the winner of Happy Valley and South Greene, would be projected to host the winner of this week's Sullivan North/Gatlinburg-Pittman game, or GCA, in the 2nd Round. 

If Rockwood loses and GCA wins this week, Rockwood is the 2 seed, would be hosting the loser of Gatlinburg-PIttman & Sullivan North. The winner of that playoff game would be projected to travel to Hampton in the 2nd round. 

If Rockwood loses and AE wins, Rockwood is the 3 seed traveling to the winner of this week's Sullivan North or GP game. The winner of that game is projected to be traveling to AE in the 2nd round.

Worst kept secret on the T 😂😂😂

Do not sleep on this tellico team! Should be a good game. Rockwood pulls away late with long Isaiah jones tds

I agree Raven. With Coach Mullinax being ill, they have motivation to rally and finish strong. They announced GCA/TP score last night at halftime (6-0) and everyone was shocked. I expect this game to be another battle. We have to stay focused on Tellico. From what i hear, they are much better than their record shows.

I agree Raven. With Coach Mullinax being ill, they have motivation to rally and finish strong. They announced GCA/TP score last night at halftime (6-0) and everyone was shocked. I expect this game to be another battle. We have to stay focused on Tellico. From what i hear, they are much better than their record shows.

TP is a tough group of kids. RW gets them at home, no white out, no senior night, no tribute to their coach. They had everything in their favor last night and they played like it. I think they probably spent what they had in the tank. I'll go with wpasi' prediction.

TP is a tough group of kids. RW gets them at home, no white out, no senior night, no tribute to their coach. They had everything in their favor last night and they played like it. I think they probably spent what they had in the tank. I'll go with wpasi' prediction.

Hope your right Pride. It would make their season to knock us out of that #2 seed though. Im just saying that i think they are dangerous enough to pull it off. Playing them at home certainly works to our advantage. Its a loooong ride to the Plains.