Campbell County @ The Ridge

SweetScience

Ac fans missing the old hog. Lol lol..I'm always on there mind..I bet you wish you had those LC players Friday night...I figure I get 1 or 2 recruits a year like I have been doing..it want be long..in fact I got a verbal commetment just last week nice looking RB from LC..

I hear that Campbell County Coaches are planning on printing out District runner up t-shirts and if they loose Co district runner up shirts and giving out to the middle schools. The kid your refering to is Brandon he is a good little football player. If he goes to CC hope he does good. AC enrollment is increasing I say when they redo the classes AC will be back in 5A . So hopefully we can get back to beating you all every year again. lol

I'll say OR wins this one just because of experience. But, 49-7? , 49-14, idk. That's a thrashing. I'll say 34-21, and don't care when they score, late or early, it still counts.

With that said, I'll also say this. CC plays two or three seniors, thats it! I'll say that they may lose Friday, but will go on the road and win their playoff game. Local teams have seen this spread offense for the last few years and are learning to defense it with pass rush and containment, but the other region will have trouble with it. If I remember right CC was the last team from our district still playing last year? Right? May be wrong there but I think I'm right. They give teams fits with that spread, and their defense is very good. The bye week is a good or bad thing. Idk.

All you OR guys better enjoy this one, because CC WILL be one of the teams to beat next year. They literally have everyone back, plus two outstanding QB's! I say they win the district and advance to third round next year. Beating everyone in the district!! Go ahead and save this post so u can see this time next year what I'm telling you. They'll be a top 1-3 team in state next year, and the next for that matter.

I hear that Campbell County Coaches are planning on printing out District runner up t-shirts and if they loose Co district runner up shirts and giving out to the middle schools. The kid your refering to is Brandon he is a good little football player. If he goes to CC hope he does good. AC enrollment is increasing I say when they redo the classes AC will be back in 5A . So hopefully we can get back to beating you all every year again. lol

Haha, don't play that card Space. We both have three open dates next year all u guys have to do is sign the contract.

I hear that Campbell County Coaches are planning on printing out District runner up t-shirts and if they loose Co district runner up shirts and giving out to the middle schools. The kid your refering to is Brandon he is a good little football player. If he goes to CC hope he does good. AC enrollment is increasing I say when they redo the classes AC will be back in 5A . So hopefully we can get back to beating you all every year again. lol

good deal space..too bad your coaches dodged us .you all could have added two more wins too your belt..lol.lol. now if you don't care let's get back too the thread of teams that acualy will be playing in the post season....and you and the AC faithful can go back too your own thread and talk about how good you all are...

I'll say OR wins this one just because of experience. But, 49-7? , 49-14, idk. That's a thrashing. I'll say 34-21, and don't care when they score, late or early, it still counts.

With that said, I'll also say this. CC plays two or three seniors, thats it! I'll say that they may lose Friday, but will go on the road and win their playoff game. Local teams have seen this spread offense for the last few years and are learning to defense it with pass rush and containment, but the other region will have trouble with it. If I remember right CC was the last team from our district still playing last year? Right? May be wrong there but I think I'm right. They give teams fits with that spread, and their defense is very good. The bye week is a good or bad thing. Idk.

All you OR guys better enjoy this one, because CC WILL be one of the teams to beat next year. They literally have everyone back, plus two outstanding QB's! I say they win the district and advance to third round next year. Beating everyone in the district!! Go ahead and save this post so u can see this time next year what I'm telling you. They'll be a top 1-3 team in state next year, and the next for that matter.

We won't be too bad next year either. Both stud freshman rbs back, Tee etc etc

Is this from personal experience?

No, He tried to get SS to go camping with him last year.  SS knew better, Hog seemed a little too desperate to get him out in the woods.  Instead SS made a bet with him on the OR vs CC game, Hog lost and welched on the bet. 

Edited by oridgecat

No, He tried to get SS to go camping with him last year. SS knew better, Hog seemed a little too desperate to get him out in the woods. Instead SS made a bet with him on the OR vs CC gane, Hog lost and welched on the bet.

I am always watching my back when we play CC and hog is around, if you know what I mean. He's kinda funny if you get my drift....

Haha, don't play that card Space. We both have three open dates next year all u guys have to do is sign the contract.

I think he's gotcha here space.  No reason not to play that game.  With the sirens and flashing lights, statues, letter jackets, co champ rings and trophies, field art, LC recruiting battles, t-shirts etc etc.  It's just too much fun.  You gotta play 'em!