Campbell County @ The Ridge

SweetScience

Only if the coaches choose too. A little air under the ball and let the young man go get it. I'm disappointed that it doesn't happen more often. 

They practice this before and after most practices, don't know why they don't throw it up about 8 or 9 feet in the air and let them go up for it.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

This will be a run a way for Oak Ridge just like last week. No disrespect to Webb but I will never understand why they would have scheduled such a game like last week. They played Maryville a few times in the past couple of years and both games had to be played at Maryville because there simply would not have been enough seats at Webb to accommodate our fans which will be the same situation with Oak Ridge next year.

I'm glad you all spank the spartans.but I don't think CC will go down that easy.we are young and improvING every game.the ridge has under achieved this year in my opinion .you all have the talent but do not use it wisely in my opinion.I smell a up set in the making. CC will upset someone this year either now or in the playoffs.we have yet too play complete game and I think our best football is still too come.a loss too the cougars will kill the fan base pride and that's what I'm hoping for lol. We may not have the history or the fan base but CC football is revelant and here too stay.we have nothing too lose and OR has alot.so be afraid my friends cougar nation is coming too town and the wild cats better have there sh#! Together or there going down.lol.lol

I'm glad you all spank the spartans.but I don't think CC will go down that easy.we are young and improvING every game.the ridge has under achieved this year in my opinion .you all have the talent but do not use it wisely in my opinion.I smell a up set in the making. CC will upset someone this year either now or in the playoffs.we have yet too play complete game and I think our best football is still too come.a loss too the cougars will kill the fan base pride and that's what I'm hoping for lol. We may not have the history or the fan base but CC football is revelant and here too stay.we have nothing too lose and OR has alot.so be afraid my friends cougar nation is coming too town and the wild cats better have there sh#! Together or there going down.lol.lol

Your post doesn't deserve much of a reply.....your opinions are meaningless to me and most of Oak Ridge.....so my simple response is this.....you just aren't very smart.