Stone Memorial hosts East Hamilton

smpanthers

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh coming off the bye should help but last I heard we would get dominated. Defense hasn't allowed any points in 10 quarters (goes back to 2nd half of la game) but that may be a product of competition. Offense has grown some but still has issues at times on the o line.

I know EH will have a size advantage(every team we've played has) and probably a speed advantage, but how disciplined are they?

We are a well coached team but the offense seems to be "moody" for lack of a better term. Offensive line is the most inexperienced unit so that's where it comes from. When we played la we had several starters out, so edge contain on defense suffered. We are a solid team as a whole with the defensive unit being the better unit. I'm confident we CAN win if the "good" offensive line shows up.

We do have some size on both fronts and speed in the backfield and secondary.

We are a well coached team but the offense seems to be "moody" for lack of a better term. Offensive line is the most inexperienced unit so that's where it comes from. When we played la we had several starters out, so edge contain on defense suffered. We are a solid team as a whole with the defensive unit being the better unit. I'm confident we CAN win if the "good" offensive line shows up.

We do have some size on both fronts and speed in the backfield and secondary.

2 of our 3 defensive lineman are around 5'10 205, which is very undersized, but they both run 4.9 second 40's.. Which is pretty decent for d-lineman. So hopefully we can cause a little havoc. But our team is very experienced, with all juniors and seniors starting, and 19/22 spots from last years team returned. I'm hoping the team that played central doesn't return for the rest of the year or it could be ugly

we were missing a few starters from that game, although I don't know that I would use that game as a measuring stick for any team. Starting defense only played a half in that game also. The la game was by far our worst game this season. I know the field conditions can't be an excuse because both teams played on it but it did neutralize our strengths of speed and passing game. 6 staters were also out. I'm like you and don't know anything about the opposing team, but our schedule of 5a teams and the way we played them, with the exception of one, gives me a lot of confidence in the team.

we were missing a few starters from that game, although I don't know that I would use that game as a measuring stick for any team. Starting defense only played a half in that game also. The la game was by far our worst game this season. I know the field conditions can't be an excuse because both teams played on it but it did neutralize our strengths of speed and passing game. 6 staters were also out. I'm like you and don't know anything about the opposing team, but our schedule of 5a teams and the way we played them, with the exception of one, gives me a lot of confidence in the team.

I feel it's gonna be a great game between two good teams. Our starters will probably play the whole game for the first time this season

2 of our 3 defensive lineman are around 5'10 205, which is very undersized, but they both run 4.9 second 40's.. Which is pretty decent for d-lineman. So hopefully we can cause a little havoc. But our team is very experienced, with all juniors and seniors starting, and 19/22 spots from last years team returned. I'm hoping the team that played central doesn't return for the rest of the year or it could be ugly

OR THE TEAM THAT CAME TO OOLEWAH A FEW YEARS AGO..I THINK THE CANES CAN WIN ...GREAT COACH..#LOP