Stone Memorial hosts East Hamilton

smpanthers

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent sized- tackle to tackle I would guess avg.. 300. One or two closer to 280ish and a couple 320ish. None started last year so they don't have a whole lot of experience. They can be good but this would be our weak unit of the team unfortunately. Inconsistent is the perfect way to describe them.

that's still the biggest o-line we've seen this year. Watching highlights, they look awfully slow and don't work well when the linebackers blitz

doesnt hurt us because we've thrown the ball around 25 times this year, so I feel the secondary won't be an issue. If we can keep the ball moving in short doses down the field, I'll be more than happy

We tend to be a bend, don't break defense between the 20s. We feel the defense has found their identity and are playing really good right now.

We tend to be a bend, don't break defense between the 20s. We feel the defense has found their identity and are playing really good right now.

ours has been in sinc pretty much all year, the most that's been scored against starters in one game is 14... That being said, our middle line backer broke his leg against sequoyah, and a defensive end is questionable with a sprained ankle so it might be weaker than it has been

that's still the biggest o-line we've seen this year. Watching highlights, they look awfully slow and don't work well when the linebackers blitz

Well if you have access to the scout videos then you can make your own assessment of them. They are your typical 300 pound 16 and 17 year old kids playing offensive line and have never been advertised by me as anything any different than that. Watch the videos, will tell you everything you want to know about us.

ours has been in sinc pretty much all year, the most that's been scored against starters in one game is 14... That being said, our middle line backer broke his leg against sequoyah, and a defensive end is questionable with a sprained ankle so it might be weaker than it has been

I'm not sure stone has played anyone that should have given them a game except LA. But like I said I don't know any of those teams except Hixson and central. Stones game with LA does raise an eyebrow though so what do I know.

I'm not sure stone has played anyone that should have given them a game except LA. But like I said I don't know any of those teams except Hixson and central. Stones game with LA does raise an eyebrow though so what do I know.

imo we play up to our competition, the more buzz about the game, the better we play. The coaches like to tell the kids all week about how great the opposing team is, and I think it really gets to them

Stones offense will wear on a big slow line with 4 dangers in the back field and 3 dangers receiving eh D better have good legs and depth. With most of stones tds being from more than 20 yards eh strongest part of the D unit might not come in to play. Anyway you stack it it will be a hard fought war by a bunch of hormone raged boys and whoever plays with the most composure will win this one. That's why I still say stone wins this one

Stones offense will wear on a big slow line with 4 dangers in the back field and 3 dangers receiving eh D better have good legs and depth. With most of stones tds being from more than 20 yards eh strongest part of the D unit might not come in to play. Anyway you stack it it will be a hard fought war by a bunch of hormone raged boys and whoever plays with the most composure will win this one. That's why I still say stone wins this one

love having 3-4 guys that will score when they get into space.. Even though it's very run oriented, it's still fun to watch