Stone Memorial hosts East Hamilton

smpanthers

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen up people the mountain boys have had their run... Its over. Stone falls to 9-1 this week then  gets beat in the first round. 

They have had a great season, an historic one in terms of Cumberland County teams. 

East Hamilton has to much experience and too much speed and quickness. They will overwhelm the Stoners this week. 

If Stone scores 14 I will be shocked. I say EHHS 35 SMHS 14. EHHS will dominate the ling of scrimmage that SMHS has been used to dominating. 

Listen up people the mountain boys have had their run... Its over. Stone falls to 9-1 this week then gets beat in the first round.

They have had a great season, an historic one in terms of Cumberland County teams.

East Hamilton has to much experience and too much speed and quickness. They will overwhelm the Stoners this week.

If Stone scores 14 I will be shocked. I say EHHS 35 SMHS 14. EHHS will dominate the ling of scrimmage that SMHS has been used to dominating.

Hope your heart is in good condition because you are sadly sadly!!! Mistaking but I'll leave the talking to the kids on the field Friday night if you want to come watch and wast your money bahahahaha!!!!

Edited by 1972kelsey

Hope your heart is in good condition because you are sadly sadly!!! Mistaking but I'll leave the talking to the kids on the field Friday night if you want to come watch and wast your money bahahahaha!!!!

Well how about we meet before the game and talk in person about the game? I got nothing to hide behind!

Listen up people the mountain boys have had their run... Its over. Stone falls to 9-1 this week then gets beat in the first round.

every mutual team the teams have played, stone has scored more and let up less or the same amount, with the exception of central

every mutual team the teams have played, stone has scored more and let up less or the same amount, with the exception of central

I dont see a whole lot of difference in the two based off score. With the exception of course in the LA game. The only other game was the cumberland county games. Those games weren't really close for either team. The out of district games are the only real differences I see with the exception of LA and that could be the very telling of this game. I just cant help but feel that outcome would be different if not for the weather/field conditions. I know both teams played on the same field so that's no excuse. It did neutralize our strengths.

It's not usually a good idea to base game picks on score differences between mutual opponents- especially games that aren't close for either team. I'm hoping our tougher (imo) out of district games will be the difference in this game. EH has learned how to deal with and overcome adversity this season, whereas Stone hasn't had to yet. I would rather be in Stones position and confidence level but will look at our position in a positive way. After watching some of Stone's video they are very Rhea county like. Stone WILL be able to drive it down the field between the 20s, its that last 10 to 20 yards we have to stop.