Ncs at Trousdale county

NCSdad im sorry but this guy spoiled the vibe!!!

You're good.  We're all just on here having a little fun.  

Us NCS supporters have heard it all.  When you know you have a target on your back, it just makes the winning a little more fun.  And we all know the only reason our kids are at NCS is because the public education in Nashville sucks.  My son can actually read and do simple math.  That's not a given if you come through the Nashville publics.

• Upvote 1

You're good.  We're all just on here having a little fun.  

Us NCS supporters have heard it all.  When you know you have a target on your back, it just makes the winning a little more fun.  And we all know the only reason our kids are at NCS is because the public education in Nashville sucks.  My son can actually read and do simple math.  That's not a given if you come through the Nashville publics.

Well good luck once again to both teams! We are loading up and im out!!! Keepem healthy guys!!!

TC already has our respect - you have one of the best programs in the state.  We're lucky to catch you during a downturn this year.  Just a fair warning.... we have a few boys that occasionally get caught up in the moment (if you know what I mean).  Wouldn't be surprised to see a 15-yarder or two.  If it happens, you'll see their butt sitting on the bench for the next series.  So, hopefully, we can earn your respect too.

Enjoyed the talk this week. Look me up tonight (anybody else for that matter). I usually ride the fence on your side, baseball field end, about the 5/10 yard line. Camo hat, yellow shirt. Ol' buttspank may even be over there with me.

Edited by SEVEN

Enjoyed the talk this week. Look me up tonight (anybody else for that matter). I usually ride the fence on your side, baseball field end, about the 5/10 yard line. Camo hat, yellow shirt. Ol' butspank may even be over there with me.

Me too.  Can't wait to experience the Creekbank for the first time.  I'll look for you guys.

Well good luck once again to both teams! We are loading up and im out!!! Keepem healthy guys!!!

Hey Talmad, do you recall the number of the kid that forced the fumble when Monterey got the score. It was a punt return and our young fellow sprinted straight across the field before getting lit up. He seemed to be yall's spark plug. Again, good luck tonight and be safe.

Hey Talmad, do you recall the number of the kid that forced the fumble when Monterey got the score. It was a punt return and our young fellow sprinted straight across the field before getting lit up. He seemed to be yall's spark plug. Again, good luck tonight and be safe.

Prob one of the Twins!!! They are both great at causing fumbles! One of them made all state last year! It be 52 or 58 both good athletes