Westmorland @ Watertown

Tigerman1738

I don't agree. Watertown showed us something!

They are a good football team...but got drilled by DA...and squeaked by Grundy. All the other teams in that region aren't very good. Hence...the competition in that region isn't very strong. Forrest does look to be very good...especially playing a pretty good 4a Page that close.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antwan cmon man. We have been over this a dozen times. #5 got hurt when Watertown was up 20-7. Watertown was dominating.

Did he get hurt against DA too? Grundy is 1-8 with their only win against Cannon. I don't care who didn't play. Watertown is a decent 2a team. Westy is too.

Edited by Antwan

They are a good football team...but got drilled by DA...and squeaked by Grundy. All the other teams in that region aren't very good. Hence...the competition in that region isn't very strong. Forrest does look to be very good...especially playing a pretty good 4a Page that close.

Talk about a team that you actually know about. You know nothing about Watertown.

Talk about a team that you actually know about. You know nothing about Watertown.

Ah little guy.. I may know more than you think about your team...lol. I said you have a good team. Do you disagree? I certainly will be pulling for you against westy.

Edited by Antwan

Ah little guy.. I may know more than you think about your team...lol. I said you have a good team. Do you disagree? I certainly will be pulling for you against westy.

Hahaha always with a short joke. Are you sure you know? Who are your sources? Lol....no I don't disagree at all! We have to play the way we are capable of playing. I hope that you are pulling for one of your own lol!! Thanks for the support!

Put it this way, Watertown was ahead of us at halftime and was well in the game until the 4th. We had Westy 21-7 at half and just suffocated them in the 2nd. I dont care how much they've "improved" they have beaten up on the little sisters of this region to get to where they are after the game with us.

Were you even at the Forrest/westy game? Suffocated in the 2nd?

Lay down when down 14?

Westy had 2 key turnovers in the 1st. Forrest goes up 14-0. Westy then marched 70+ yards to score making it 14-7. Forrest goes 3 and out and snaps ball over punters head. Westy takes over on 18 and does not get in to the end zone. Huge turning point in the game! Forrest scores with less than a minute, to go up 21-7 at half. Score was still 21-7 with 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Total yards for both teams were separated by 20 something yards. It would be great to have another shot at Forrest but that probably won't happen until next year. Go ahead Marion, start licking your chops.

I'm glad number five has recovered nicely. A great player can affect a lot of games. Truth is if him being hurt is the reason Grundy scored 28 points on them does that mean that he is all they have? If so and Marion plays them we will just run away from him and it should be smooth sailing all night. Marion's qb, arguably their best player went out in the third against Boyd. After that game Marion has averaged 50 points per game since he has been out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• A little confused.  What charter/prep schools made it to state in Baseball?  
    • Fortuitously encountering Clint amidst the ambience of Goodyear this morning sparked an impromptu yet intellectually stimulating conversation, wherein we engaged in a rigorous assessment of prospective candidates for the esteemed role of head football coach. Our discourse, characterized by its spontaneity and depth, led to the formulation of astute observations and discerning judgments regarding the suitability of various individuals for this pivotal position. Allow me to elucidate the fruits of our collaborative contemplation: This commentary endeavors to offer a discerning articulation of my subjective viewpoint, emphasizing a conscientious commitment to maintaining impartiality and refraining from any semblance of derogation directed towards individuals.  Those who possess meritorious qualifications for the esteemed head coaching role, delineated without hierarchical precedence, include: Rennard Woodmore, an esteemed alumnus of the Yellow Jackets, presents a magnificent pedigree, having held prominent positions in head coaching capacities across various regions. His pivotal role as a coordinator for teams contending for state championships further enhances his stature in the realm of football leadership. Kyle Gregory, erstwhile adorned in the resplendent gold insignia, though lacking direct head coaching experience, brings to the fore his invaluable insights garnered as a coordinator for esteemed teams, showcasing an acute understanding of the requisites for triumph whilst attired in the esteemed purple and gold regalia. Steven Jackson, whose contributions transcended mere clipboard duties under the tutelage of Kevin Creasy, emerges as an exceptional candidate for Trousdale County. His prior tenure and triumphs as an assistant coach underscore his suitability for the role. The sole drawback lies in his lack of affiliation with Trousdale County as an alumnus. Brandon Eden's extensive tenure within the chronicles of Trousdale County football, spanning a significant portion of its State Championships, coupled with his successful stints as a coordinator across diverse locales, underscores his candidacy despite a dearth of direct head coaching experience at the high school level. Davy Cothron, while beset by a modest playing career, has emerged as a luminary in offensive strategy, drawing parallels to the transformative appointment of Barker in 2015, thereby warranting consideration for his proven acumen in this realm. Joshua Hackett, notwithstanding his non-alumnus status, has left an indelible imprint across Middle Tennessee, distinguished by his adept curation of formidable defensive units as a coordinator at Watertown, albeit without direct head coaching experience. Kevin Creasy, the epitome of coaching prowess, merits an offer irrespective of his current inclinations, his unparalleled capacity to secure victories transcending geographical and institutional bounds, potentially extending to a role as Director of Schools should it align with his aspirations. Conversely, individuals who have not demonstrably earned the mantle of head coaching, enumerated without sequential precedence, encompass: Brad Waggoner David Barker Paul Pitts Jeremy Pruitt Clint Satterfield Robbie Atwood Wesley Satterfield Ben Johnson BJ West Whom do you all deem most fitting to assume the mantle of the next coach, and what rationale informs your choice? Conversely, whom do you perceive as ill-suited for the role, and what underpins your reasoning for their exclusion?
    • He's a Clinton fan.  But I wouldn't admit that either.  
    • Their any schedule out their for team camp?
    • This sums it all up to perfection.