Westmorland @ Watertown

Tigerman1738

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Ive tried but cant ignore Ameri-girl any longer.

The thing that makes the victories the sweetest is when you are overconfident.  There have been some valid points made, some excuses given, and some predictions off of a score. 

Forrest has a good football team.  If they play Westy 9 more time, they win 5-6 of them.  But they would win none by the margin of week 3.  Why?  Well, look how many seniors starters Forrest had.  Westmoreland had a lot of shoes to fill from last years class, figure out what they can and cant do, and go from there.  Unfortunately, they played Forrest in week 3 and those were some factors, but not the only ones. 

Ameri-girl has all the answers about why Forrest is the best team in the state and why everyone else stinks.  You other posters should recognize that you will never have a logical conversation with someone like her and get anywhere.  She doesn't even read what she has written and continually contradicts herself. 

As far as Westy/Watertown, they are tied for second for a reason, and the motivation is there to win, should be a great game!

They will boat race you as well. Not our first rodeo with region 3. We have brought some dang good teams to region 3 and got boat raced. different kind of athletes down there. Always huge across the front line. 2008 was our last meet. We had one of our biggest and most athletic lines our school as ever had. We beat a very talented Tyner team in Westmoreland and then traveled to Boyd to get boat raced by 40. It will not surprise me to see athletic lines that average 280+ and running backs that are the size of #5 from Watertown with dangerous break away speed.

Mc isn't quite that big on the front. We probably average under 250. Our big back that you speak of graduated last year, we have three great rbs and several more that can tote the mail as well. Boyd on the other hand, they are massive up front. Their nt is 6'1 340 and his backup is 6'5 375. Tyner is always big and athletic.

They will boat race you as well. Not our first rodeo with region 3. We have brought some dang good teams to region 3 and got boat raced. different kind of athletes down there. Always huge across the front line. 2008 was our last meet. We had one of our biggest and most athletic lines our school as ever had. We beat a very talented Tyner team in Westmoreland and then traveled to Boyd to get boat raced by 40. It will not surprise me to see athletic lines that average 280+ and running backs that are the size of #5 from Watertown with dangerous break away speed.

I am from SP. I have seen those teams in region 3 play. Marion County is still my pick to represent, by Boyd and Tyner are very capable as well. Don't worry about the big lines vs Marion or Boyd. Neither line is huge. Boyd does have 2 big kids, but outside of those they looked average size. Tyner on the other hand is pretty large as always.