Tennessee High at Morristown West (Battle for 2nd in Region 1-5A)

Getting exposed like they did on Thursday could very well help the Trojan defense. They've got a good group of kids that will use it as motivation and work to get the problems fixed. I think West comes out laser focused on Friday and might play their best game of the year.

I agree with your points, but your choice of words saying they'll use it as motivation to fix the problems is somewhat alarming. That motivation should've been there already if we want a shot at the state title.

We should win this week though. Go Trojans!

Edited by WhereChampionsAreMade

90% of the hay should be in the barn for HS Football. Who is the starting QB for Tn High? If # 15 retains the position, I need to know just how much money you boy are throwing around over there . Shame on the parents, administration, and coaches if these stories are true. Out of respect for the little guy (15), I'm out on this one. Sounds like he could be in a tough position to which he did not create. He's just playing a role in a B movie. You bunch of "Slim Shadys" !

This one gets ugly real ugly for Tn High

Cost of a football game.....10 dollars

Cost of tradition....championships

Cost of character....priceless

We rotate quarterbacks ourselves: senior Aaron Jones (10) and sophomore John Foreback (8). So far it hasn't caused much if any trouble with that rotation.

I like playing one quarterback myself, but if you have two good ones, I guess why not use them. Maybe next year, the Vikings can make a run at it.

I thought the soph was the better qb. But I haven't really watched enough to be an "informed opinion". I've heard #5 could be a really qb. Any truth to that?

Wow... I have to say that I'm as excited to see the first offensive possession of this game for the Vikings as I was to see the opening kickoff of the season!! Call me optimistic, but I really think we can give the Trojans a run for their money with the right personnel on the field. I'm really hoping for the seniors on this team that our coaching staff bond together and put our best foot forward to end this season with the respect they deserve. It would do wonders for the anticipation for the next two season!! :popcorneater: JMO

Row Vikings!!!!

Injuries might have more of a say so in this game as THS might be without both starting DE's and a starting LB. Possible change at QB and the other things stated before. This one has all the makings of a home win for sure. THS needs to see that the play calling on Offense has been short of bad.

Wow... I have to say that I'm as excited to see the first offensive possession of this game for the Vikings as I was to see the opening kickoff of the season!! Call me optimistic, but I really think we can give the Trojans a run for their money with the right personnel on the field. I'm really hoping for the seniors on this team that our coaching staff bond together and put our best foot forward to end this season with the respect they deserve. It would do wonders for the anticipation for the next two season!! :popcorneater: JMO

Row Vikings!!!!

I'm excited as well. Trial by fire for Carter but if he puts up a good effort than i'm excited for his next two years at THS. Kid has something special I've seen it before many times.

Sounds like Tennessee High could really make some noise in the region next year.

T-minus 9 hours, 21 minutes until kickoff. Go Trojans!

Not quite sure about that yet. Losing a lot in this senior class. Lot of leaders and big players on offense and defense. O-Line will be the most changed by far. We'll see. Not too worried about RB since #21 and #8 will be here. I'd also look out for #36 and #1 next year. #36 can be a wrecking ball if he bulks up more and #1 has some speed on him. Both ripped up D-B in a JV game for 100+ yds each this year but you really can't compare JV to Varsity I suppose...