Hillsboro (6-3 5-1) at Beech (7-2 5-1)

HighLife

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say hands down. #5 Malique Fleming of Hillsboro is a pretty darn good football player himself. RB/TE&SS... Never comes off the field

I've seen him play and agree he is good. I think what differentiates Hafner is the ability to play so many different positions, effectively. I have seen him play WR, RB, QB, TE, P, PR, KR, SS, LB, CB and I believe even long snapper...all this year. On top of that, he's a leader.

I think people too often equate athlete to football player and I don't feel that's the case.

1342 yards rushing and 17 TDs and another 100 yards receiving. He has majority of yards after contact. Didn't play half of 2 maybe 3 games. Slowed by injury at through a couple games. I would say he is the best true RB.

I would definitely say he is the best RB as they project to the next level. As a HS RB, Napper has two solid years and a good argument. I believe if Napper and Vanzant weren't on the same team both would have huge numbers.