Marshall County vs Page

titansup

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Got more of a sense on how football works" hahaha. You are a funny guy. You do know high schools graduate players from year to year right?  I'm excited to see this one. Page 28- Marshall 27.

Seems pretty accurate. I would almost go wash in every category. Should be a good game. I say Page 31-27.

Gotta stop the other team from scoring more  ;)

9-1 with a region championship is pretty much in the here and now. No time machine needed.

First "true" thing you have ever posted on here. Congrats to MC 9-1 region champs. Let the haters keep hating. Hats off to Page for a good game, officials were horrendous and tried their best to mess up a football game between two competitive teams.

Just a matter of a team with athletes better than the other team. Posey very average. Curious how many of his yards this year are them tossing the ball on a jet? Throws no where near as good as pages qb

page quarterback finished with 163 yards. Ashton Posey finished with 239 yards and 3 touchdowns. But Posey is average huh?

Passing game - Wash

Running game - Page

Pass Defense - Marshall

Run Defense - Page

Special teams - Wash

New Region 4-4A title goes to Rudderville... Patriots by 14! 38-24

Page has a very good team with some really good high school players, but they did not have the advantage in any of these areas at all vs MC. I do think they will have the edge in some of those areas vs their playoff oppentent though. After seeing them tonight for the first time I came away really impressed with how much better they looked since last year. They should win some games in playoffs if they stay healthy.

MC plays with a lot of heart and grit, two things that's hard to develop or just have. I didn't hear if they had anyone injured tonight but hopefully not and they can keep getting better this upcoming week.

Page has a very good team with some really good high school players, but they did not have the advantage in any of these areas at all vs MC. I do think they will have the edge in some of those areas vs their playoff oppentent though. After seeing them tonight for the first time I came away really impressed with how much better they looked since last year. They should win some games in playoffs if they stay healthy.

MC plays with a lot of heart and grit, two things that's hard to develop or just have. I didn't hear if they had anyone injured tonight but hopefully not and they can keep getting better this upcoming week.

Yes they do man! Very resilient team. They had to beat page and the officials tonight. Score could have been a lot worse than it was. All of our turnovers were on drives that we were well on our way to a touchdown not to mention 4 dropped interceptions. Not taking anything away from Page at all. They have a very good football team.