Marshall County vs Page

titansup

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win MC. #4 and #6 are big time players...

What a disgraceful act by a few MC players to trash talk and celebrate another player being injured. I haven't been able to think about anything else from that game other than that. You don't see that at any level of the game.

Our player has possibly torn his ACL and well after the young man is writhing in pain, MC players are celebrating and trash talking. Not one person took a knee after the realization of a severe injury. Then a few plays later #15 for us goes down and MC players literally stand over him and keep talking trash. A fight almost broke out because our players had enough at that point.

I know it's a big game for both teams, but these young men have to learn how to compete. I don't think Osteen saw it, and it was so obvious that I'm sure he's heard it by now and going to address. Absolutely despicable actions during a great HS football game.

I've had a few of Marshall's own tell me how embarrassing and classless it was.

First of all Page trashed talked us as much as we did them. We clapped for the kid that got hurt as much as his on side did. We don't start the trash talk the other teams usually does.

Riiight because you are down there on the field. People like you are part of the problem because you justify the bad behavior. Always someone else!!

If you guys were any good we would hate you too. Seems like we are winning everyone hates us. And we don't care!!!! Go Tigers

Wouldn't matter if you 10-0 or 0-10 still don't like you. Don't feel special I don't like a lot of schools around the area. Yours just happens to be at the top of the list. Edited by purple75gold

First off Mr Boo Hoo why are you coming to our game when your team was playing.....we don't have any beef with Turchetta....you say we aren't classy...my dear your Raider fans were the ones cussing the referees when the cops were brought over to y'all's side!! Yep I was there too and our players were NOT cheering because a player was hurt! We cheered when he got up! You see there are always 2sides to the story and then "THE TRUTH" comes out. So if you gonna stir up the poo quit lying. I'm on to the next thread...CAUSE GUESS WHAT I GOT A PLAYOFF GAME TO GET READY FOR! #GO TIGERS #LEFTAMARK

Next up Mr Truth 2008....I do believe you are on the wrong thread honey ...We are talking about 4A football...Tiger football you should be over talking about your team on the 2A thread...here I'm all excited because Marshall County has 2 teams in playoffs and yet you want to talk about MY TIGERS! I'm all for the Rockets and hope they win now you run along and get ready for Friday night!! You don't have to worry about my TIGERS we are good....we don't go around jumping on other teams threads because we only worry about what WE do! #GOTIGERS #LEAVEAMARK