Marshall County vs Page

titansup

From sitting on the MC side last night their whole community is full is aholes including their team and coaches. #10 laughing and mocking the page kid that got hurt was very disheartening. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

This is why that staff & fanbase is currently despised. It started back in the offseason with their coaches showing their ####es in 7on7s. I heard the 6A Schools were begging them to back up their mouths by scheduling them in the future. Of course they won't.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From sitting on the MC side last night their whole community is full is aholes including their team and coaches. #10 laughing and mocking the page kid that got hurt was very disheartening. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

This coming from a guy whose coach flipped off the Marshall County crowd after their game. 

I really don't understand all this bellyaching. Marshall County plays tough, physical and has a bunch of guys in all three phases of the game that love to hit. In today's time of soft people, I guess that gets into players' and fans' heads from other teams. I have not seen them do anything "dirty" this year. They play the game the way it's supposed to be played. 

Don't know how far they will go, but I feel they'll have a shot against anybody in the state. Defense has improved a ton as the season has gone on, and the offense is as good as it gets. All the skill guys get tons of love, but the offensive line might be the best in 4A. I don't think they've even given up 10 sacks on the year for a QB who's leading the state in passing. And the Tigers have over 2,000 yards rushing on the year as well, so they are great pass blockers as well as run blockers. Helps that they have a great young coach that really stresses technique and the mental part of the game. If you watch from the stands you can see that he coaches up all 5 of them on the sidelines in between possessions.

The Tigers are blessed with some great players and a great coaching staff that puts in a TON of work and hours. Most well-coached team we've had since the 80s Edens era. 

Are all you Marshall folk the same?  What a joke!!!  Coach Osteen is a good coach but in 2 years the program has already been slapped on the wrist for recruiting.  Shelbyville and Columbia who were long time rivals refused to play you all because of the classlessness of the coach and the program.  Forrest apparently knows of illegal things you all are doing.  You had a run in with coach Turchetta who is ine of the nicest men you will find.  And the bush league stuff your players did Friday night shows the true character of the commnity.  I have even hear little league coaches talk about how much they hate Marshall County because of the behavior of their parents.  Just accept it and own it because it is who you all are.

Are all you Marshall folk the same? What a joke!!! Coach Osteen is a good coach but in 2 years the program has already been slapped on the wrist for recruiting. Shelbyville and Columbia who were long time rivals refused to play you all because of the classlessness of the coach and the program. Forrest apparently knows of illegal things you all are doing. You had a run in with coach Turchetta who is ine of the nicest men you will find. And the bush league stuff your players did Friday night shows the true character of the commnity. I have even hear little league coaches talk about how much they hate Marshall County because of the behavior of their parents. Just accept it and own it because it is who you all are.

Just for the record, Forrest "leadership" BEGGED me to transfer my son there three years ago!!! How's that for "recruiting"???? I live in Belfast, eight miles outside of Lewisburg towards Fayetteville. WAY away from ANY city limits of Forrest High School!!!!

Just for the record, Forrest "leadership" BEGGED me to transfer my son there three years ago!!! How's that for "recruiting"???? I live in Belfast, eight miles outside of Lewisburg towards Fayetteville. WAY away from ANY city limits of Forrest High School!!!!

If you were a 5A school and had gotten BLASTED by a 4A school, AND "knew" the talent level was NOT going to end, would you REALLY want to keep playing them?????

Are all you Marshall folk the same? What a joke!!! Coach Osteen is a good coach but in 2 years the program has already been slapped on the wrist for recruiting. Shelbyville and Columbia who were long time rivals refused to play you all because of the classlessness of the coach and the program. Forrest apparently knows of illegal things you all are doing. You had a run in with coach Turchetta who is ine of the nicest men you will find. And the bush league stuff your players did Friday night shows the true character of the commnity. I have even hear little league coaches talk about how much they hate Marshall County because of the behavior of their parents. Just accept it and own it because it is who you all are.

Coach Turchetta... I loved the heck out of him!!! He was a CANES alumni and I am a CANES fan!! He IS a "CROOK"!!!!!! PERIOD!!!! I know WAY too much about him to ever really be much more than civil to him!!!

Good win MC. #4 and #6 are big time players...

What a disgraceful act by a few MC players to trash talk and celebrate another player being injured. I haven't been able to think about anything else from that game other than that. You don't see that at any level of the game.

Our player has possibly torn his ACL and well after the young man is writhing in pain, MC players are celebrating and trash talking. Not one person took a knee after the realization of a severe injury. Then a few plays later #15 for us goes down and MC players literally stand over him and keep talking trash. A fight almost broke out because our players had enough at that point.

I know it's a big game for both teams, but these young men have to learn how to compete. I don't think Osteen saw it, and it was so obvious that I'm sure he's heard it by now and going to address. Absolutely despicable actions during a great HS football game.

It's an open enrollment county, so where you are located in accordance to city limit is irrelevant. It's not like they were trying to get a kid from out of county or anything. As for Turchetta, that's quite an accusation you made there. I wish he would have sued Abernathy and the Board after the BS they fired him for. How is it "stealing" when the superintendent is signing the checks, like they had for the three previous coaches (who had the same deal)?