FORREST, REGION 4- 2A CHAMPS VS JACKSON COUNTY

GeneralForrest

I've been reading through these posts. Here's a question for a Region 3 fans: If Tyner is as good as everybody says, then I am under the assumption they could go to Boyd in round 2 and win. Correc? Or , am I off base?

it is possible.  Tyner played both Boyd and Marion very tough. Tyner's best player got hurt in the third quarter and Boyd took over as I understood. It was 14-7 when the kid got hurt. Tyner is not a great team, but I would consider them a dangerous team. Austin East in Region 2 is the same way. They will probably finish third because of Grace and Rockwood being very good but no one is going to excited  to play them.

This year has been a tough season for the blue devils. by returning only 2 starters from last year's team. The baseball team has been to the sub state the last 4 of 5 years. This year's team should be solid as well.Hopefully we will compete tmrrw night, and no injuries will occur. This is sure a long trip for us. Thanks TSSAA!!!!!

Westmoreland was tough for about a quarter. They actually ran for a score that was called back due to a penalty. We scored, stopped them once, and they quit. They made a little noise in the 2nd likely due to some halftime yelling, but we just put our foot on their throat.

Don't try to talk up to region 3 like you stand in the same hallway as them. Their region is no joke, I know from experience. I think we have some exaggeration on how "great" Forrest is. We have a history with Tyner so I know how typically great they are, and to know they have been beat...hmm. here is a little insight for region 3 on the Forrest/westy game.

Westy had 2 key turnovers in the 1st. Forrest goes up 14-0. Westy then marched 70+ yards to score making it 14-7. Forrest goes 3 and out and snaps ball over punters head. Westy takes over on 18 and gets to the 4 but does not get in to the end zone. Huge turning point in the game! Forrest scores with less than a minute, to go up 21-7 at half. Score was still 21-7 with 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Total yards for both teams were separated by 20 something yards. Westy gets in desperation mode and turns over ball twice on 4th down deep in own territory. Easy scores for Forrest. Final 35-7. A lot closer than score showed

This year has been a tough season for the blue devils. by returning only 2 starters from last year's team. The baseball team has been to the sub state the last 4 of 5 years. This year's team should be solid as well.Hopefully we will compete tmrrw night, and no injuries will occur. This is sure a long trip for us. Thanks TSSAA!!!!!

Yes safe travels! Looking forward to some new faces this spring.

Don't try to talk up to region 3 like you stand in the same hallway as them. Their region is no joke, I know from experience. I think we have some exaggeration on how "great" Forrest is. We have a history with Tyner so I know how typically great they are, and to know they have been beat...hmm. here is a little insight for region 3 on the Forrest/westy game.

Westy had 2 key turnovers in the 1st. Forrest goes up 14-0. Westy then marched 70+ yards to score making it 14-7. Forrest goes 3 and out and snaps ball over punters head. Westy takes over on 18 and gets to the 4 but does not get in to the end zone. Huge turning point in the game! Forrest scores with less than a minute, to go up 21-7 at half. Score was still 21-7 with 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Total yards for both teams were separated by 20 something yards. Westy gets in desperation mode and turns over ball twice on 4th down deep in own territory. Easy scores for Forrest. Final 35-7. A lot closer than score showed

look at my prediction on your page vs Watertown. I never once said anything bad. Second we as a region need to stick together much like 3+ 6 do. Especially heading to the playoffs. I would love to see you two battle it out for 2-3 tonight!