Wayne County (10-0) vs Monterey (6-4) 1st Rd Playoffs

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

That sounds like something a Huntingdon poster would say!

lol that's true I extract that one! I for sure don't want no one thinking that! Them boys a bunch of ...., well we leave at that! Good luck to both teams! Goin to miss all the posters but now it's time for me to go to my second love! Hunting!!!

Man its gettin testy on the boards!! lol and while I wasn't at the game I watched most of it live and I could tell the game wasnt as loud as it should or usually is! Thats gonna change next week!!

I heard you 89 lol you was getting heated in that 3rd qtr! I was yelling at my phone with you about a couple plays!

And yes congrats to those Monterey boys as they came a long azz way and poured their hearts out and played really well esp on Defense. The field limited us but yall deserve credit also.

lol that's true I extract that one! I for sure don't want no one thinking that! Them boys a bunch of ...., well we leave at that! Good luck to both teams! Goin to miss all the posters but now it's time for me to go to my second love! Hunting!!!

If you decide to come down and hunt just get up with wildcat2 and he can get you in touch with me

Man its gettin testy on the boards!! lol and while I wasn't at the game I watched most of it live and I could tell the game wasnt as loud as it should or usually is! Thats gonna change next week!!

I heard you 89 lol you was getting heated in that 3rd qtr! I was yelling at my phone with you about a couple plays!

And yes congrats to those Monterey boys as they came a long azz way and poured their hearts out and played really well esp on Defense. The field limited us but yall deserve credit also.

WC defense stood the test once again, Monterey never threatened to score but kept our offense in check. I'll get called stupid in a few minutes but this group from Monterey would have give HHS a fit. Once again, the most physical team we've faced this year but I'll bet they can say the same about us.

WC defense stood the test once again, Monterey never threatened to score but kept our offense in check. I'll get called stupid in a few minutes but this group from Monterey would have give HHS a fit. Once again, the most physical team we've faced this year but I'll bet they can say the same about us.

thanks man! Your correct we needed to score!!! We knew u guys would and we knew we had to answer! Our D has been strong all year! You guys did stand the test and beat us straight up! Yes they was several bad calls on both sides I agree! As far as the my little ponies!!! The road is paved to Monterey gallop on up!!! We always up for a friendly game of ball!!! Horse azz

Wanna give a shout out to #7 Lucas Ray, excellent job punting this year but especially the last few games, really booting the ball!

Yeah man he has rly been connecting on those Punts and flipping the field for us! He had 5 for right at 200 yds tonight, great numbers esp with the ball dying in the mud n muck so easily.

thanks man! Your correct we needed to score!!! We knew u guys would and we knew we had to answer! Our D has been strong all year! You guys did stand the test and beat us straight up! Yes they was several bad calls on both sides I agree! As far as the my little ponies!!! The road is paved to Monterey gallop on up!!! We always up for a friendly game of ball!!! Horse azz

This was the least penalized game I have ever witnessed! Glad the refs let the boys play it out, could have been lots of flags both ways that were never thrown.

This was the least penalized game I have ever witnessed! Glad the refs let the boys play it out, could have been lots of flags both ways that were never thrown.

Both sides was really laying some licks and smack that last qtr! I told #2 it was getting physical! Seen many calls that didn't get called both ways!

Both sides was really laying some licks and smack that last qtr! I told #2 it was getting physical! Seen many calls that didn't get called both ways!

They flagged the obvious off sides and false starts but no holding or pass interference. The personal fouls were called against both and offset, these refs were going to let the kids decide the winner, great group of officials in my opinion