Wayne County (10-0) vs Monterey (6-4) 1st Rd Playoffs

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I gotta say y'all were better than I thought y'all would be. Hands down the most physical team we have seen all year! Looks like yalls program is headed in the right direction! Monterey defiantly earned wc's respect tonight!

We are losing 4 key players!!! We may have to change thinks up but we got a lot of young people who will be back and ready to make a run!!! Our region is not weak by no means and in the next 3 years look for gordonsville TC and Monterey to be bringin some heat!!!

ok now wildcat2 don't be giving them Huntington excuses u know better! Give these boys some credit! We one of 2 teams u had to play first string on all night and #7 didn't play the second half if I want excuses but I won't! But u did score off 2 turnovers!!! But it was a good game rain sleet or snow and we would love to play u guys in the dry!!! Not impressed that much to say it a blow out!!! Just my opinion good luck guys!

The only thing I have to say, is that WC didn't play with the intensity they usually do. I don't know if it was over confidence or looking ahead...or what....

Congrats on y'all's season and congratulate those lineman for me, very impressed with them tonight.

I hope they wake up cause I want them to win it all so we can say it took the best to beat us!!! Monterey has been over looked for years and we are a program to be looking for in the future! Our coach will get us there!!! Once again good luck wildcats!

I too was very impressed with yalls line. If anybody overlooks your team then they're beat! Very well coached so I'm sure your seniors will be replaced next year and keep ticking, good coaches do that. I think the wet field hurt WC style of play more than yalls, Rice was having s hard time when scrambling getting his feet set and not allowing him to make the cuts he normally makes. But like I said, Monterey has WC respect!

Thanks guys! Good luck to all you the rest of year! I think I pissed in all ur Huntington buddies cherrios on there thread lol! They can't handle it! They like to dish it and can't take it! See u guys in cookeville! Oh by the way! What was the comment screamed across field about cookeville it was loud and could not hear it but it tore our bunch up!

Thanks guys! Good luck to all you the rest of year! I think I pissed in all ur Huntington buddies cherrios on there thread lol! They can't handle it! They like to dish it and can't take it! See u guys in cookeville! Oh by the way! What was the comment screamed across field about cookeville it was loud and could not hear it but it tore our bunch up!

It was yelled from the bottom bleachers below where I was but I don't know what was said, it did make a few of yalls fans a little ill though! Our bunch gets a little excited at times!

It was yelled from the bottom bleachers below where I was but I don't know what was said, it did make a few of yalls fans a little ill though! Our bunch gets a little excited at times!

lol ya small town football!!! Gotta love it! U guys was great though! Our side got rowdy also! All in all a exciting game and great environment