Huntingdon host Trousdale County Round 1

34ME

If TC's defensive front is strong and quick enough to get underneath some of those pulling OLs from HHS, they could feasibly sabotage that stellar HHS Offense.  If that happens, TC can win because HHS's offense truly is their best defense and HHS can be beat through the air as long as TCQB is decisive and does not hold the ball too long.

That being said, I don't anticipate TC has THAT good a defensive front.  I haven't seen all the others...but IMO Huntingdon has to be in the running for best 1A OL in the state.  I believe they just have too much for TC.

TC 20

HHS 41

Well, I just about nailed the Huntingdon score. Overshot by a couple. Just missed conversion points.

I was way wrong about the TC score, though. Kudos, Mustang defense! This is an impressive showing. Congrats on win #10!!

Horse hadn't been on here yet to congratulate you mustangs. Your team was dominant most of the game and no excuses from TC, we had nothing for ya. I think your group can play with ncs but they will be the toughest team you've played this this I know. As for our guy last night, he has had several seizure episodes this year and I assume that was the deal last night. He is a tough kid that is one of those few seniors we have. He has went out there knowing his risks and gave it all. I will let you know if it was something different than what we all assume it was. Thanks for asking and good luck next Friday. I may go since it's only an hour away for me.

Horse hadn't been on here yet to congratulate you mustangs. Your team was dominant most of the game and no excuses from TC, we had nothing for ya. I think your group can play with ncs but they will be the toughest team you've played this this I know. As for our guy last night, he has had several seizure episodes this year and I assume that was the deal last night. He is a tough kid that is one of those few seniors we have. He has went out there knowing his risks and gave it all. I will let you know if it was something different than what we all assume it was. Thanks for asking and good luck next Friday. I may go since it's only an hour away for me.

TC has a good young team.Played Huntingdon tough the first half. Hope TC and H'don see each other again next year.Enjoy playing teams that are rich in tradition like TC.Hope the young man is fine and doing well.If you make it to the game come on over the Mustangs side and watch the game. Edited by horse