Clarksville "THE ACADEMY" @ Nashville Christian Round1

NasTchristian

Heard on twitter NCS players are saying that hit was pay back for I'm guessing the blocking to your son last season. The difference, with CA, it was scared small players that thought your son was the easiest to block. But last night was a grown man weighing about 230 hitting a somewhat lanky kid weighing 140. Was it targeting...I don't know? I certainly hope not. Have heard the CA player is okay, just recovering from the biggest hit he ever got. I guess he should get ready if he plays D1 college ball because on that field, they are all grown men. Just thankful he will be okay and no one else was seriously injured.

Why don't you post the Twitter comment. You show up about playoff time and start spewing your garbage. The player punted and ran up field about 20 to 25 yards and was right in the middle of the play. With the returner coming toward him, he was blocked. It was a brutal hit but that's all. While the CA coaches were worried about their player, they did not come unglued about it. The coach simply asked another coach to have them punt to the sidelines to avoid returns and went about his business. Sometimes you get hit and with the size difference in the young men, it was rough. I hope #2 has a speedy recovery.

Edited by Eagle9019

You are correct about #12. His brother is a freshman, starting DB, at UGA. He played at another private everyone hates - Ensworth.

Everything about NCS has been under the radar this year as we are still mourning the death of our most exciting and most beloved player. It's just been the last few weeks that any of us have been on here too much. Seems like we are all starting to come out of a fog.

Do you really think Ensworth cares what you think??

Do you really think Ensworth cares what you think??

Can you read and comprehend at the same time? The statement was..... Ensworth, another private school, like NCS, that everyone on here hates. Had absolutely nothing to do with my feelings about Ensworth. Get it? It's not that difficult if you've been following along.

Edited by NCSdad1962