***Playoff***Big Ones Contest!

Wildcard1

Stratford and 3 underdogs as well. All 3 of us may have the same picks.

You and I must both think along the same lines when it comes to football picks. If you think about it, during regular-season there was 216 games and in the end, you and I were only separated by one game! I'd say that's pretty close!LOL!

You and I must both think along the same lines when it comes to football picks. If you think about it, during regular-season there was 216 games and in the end, you and I were only separated by one game! I'd say that's pretty close!LOL!

These games are gonna get TOUGH the next few weeks. And yep that's pretty darn close. I  won't be picking against you fellers for a spell. Good luck .

These games are gonna get TOUGH the next few weeks. And yep that's pretty darn close. I won't be picking against you fellers for a spell. Good luck .

Thanks! Good luck to y'all too! I'm a diehard Card fan, I wouldn't pick against the Cardinals even if we were playing in Maryville! I would just take the hit and go on! LOL! Edited by Wildcard1

Well, I hit the first two......maybe my luck will hold.  I felt before those two played that they were pretty solid W's.  After tonight I'm sure the hill (for me) will either be much steeper or hopefully up with the big boys....!

Kazanity

You've got a TOUGH choice next week Kaz. Hopefully I'll be in the same situation.