***Playoff***Big Ones Contest!

Wildcard1

Wow! They must of had a tough schedule or they were were really lucky at the end of the year! LOL!

When playing lesser teams in terms of their record our HC always refers to that Livingston Academy team. I reckon they had a ton of injuries earlier in the yr but got hot and got healthy and ran the table.

What yr was that?

I was the one to push them over 50%

I'm obviously in agreement with your pick. I knew that when pujo said that he picked Stratford, Their stock was going to go up! Pujo is one of the top players in this game! If pujo tells you that a chicken is dipping snuff, you better check under his wings for a can of Copenhagen! LOL! Edited by Wildcard1

I'm obviously in agreement with your pick. I knew that when pujo said that he picked Stratford, Their stock was going to go up! Pujo is one of the top players in this game! If pujo tells you that a chicken is dipping snuff, you better check under his wings for a can of Copenhagen! LOL!

LOL!! for the record I picked that one before Pujo said that lol. I've been on here a while. Long enough to tell Pujo knows what he's talking about, just never picked em.