65 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oak Ridge
    • Ooltewah

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. Will he be in the starting rotation? I hear he is a flame thrower.

That's the plan right now. He started working with pitching coach Steve Searcy who played in the MLB with the Tigers and the Phillies. Got a lot of work to do since he hasn't played in a few years but Steve is liking what he sees Logan doing so far.

#LOP!!! I TOLD YAL DEM OWLS DEFENSE IS STILL RAW!! :hungry: KUDOS TO THE CATS YOU PLAYED A HECK OF A GAME...DEM OWLS BEND BUT DON'T BREAK!! AND THAT #11...A SCRAIGHT BEAST!! AND DEM DOGS ON THE FRONT LINE WAS NOT HAVING IT TONIGHT..ESPECIALLY FROM A FRESHMAN..DON'T GET ME WRONG HE A STUD..BUT WAIT YOUR TURN BUDDY... THAT D1 STUD PLAYED THE WHOLE 1ST HALF WITH ONE CATCH FOR 12 YDS...DEM DB'S WAS NOT HAVING IT AT THE NEST....MAYBE NEXT YEAR BUDDY... NOW TIME TO BATTLE WITH MY #BIGBOYFOOTBALL BUDDIES RHEA BACK AT THE NEST WHERE WE SHUT IT DOWN EARLIER...TOUGH TASK AT HAND BUT DEM BOYS READY FOR THE CHALLENGE.....HAVE A SAFE TRIP BACK UP I-75 #LOP!!!!GO OWLS !!!! #BIGBOYFOOTBALL :mrgreen: SHOWDOWN NEXT WEEK....GET YOUR  :popcorneater: READY!!

That's the plan right now. He started working with pitching coach Steve Searcy who played in the MLB with the Tigers and the Phillies. Got a lot of work to do since he hasn't played in a few years but Steve is liking what he sees Logan doing so far.

Awesome +1. I will come check him out, just message me and let me know when he pitches.

#LOP!!! I TOLD YAL DEM OWLS DEFENSE IS STILL RAW!! :hungry: KUDOS TO THE CATS YOU PLAYED A HECK OF A GAME...DEM OWLS BEND BUT DON'T BREAK!! AND THAT #11...A SCRAIGHT BEAST!! AND DEM DOGS ON THE FRONT LINE WAS NOT HAVING IT TONIGHT..ESPECIALLY FROM A FRESHMAN..DON'T GET ME WRONG HE A STUD..BUT WAIT YOUR TURN BUDDY... THAT D1 STUD PLAYED THE WHOLE 1ST HALF WITH ONE CATCH FOR 12 YDS...DEM DB'S WAS NOT HAVING IT AT THE NEST....MAYBE NEXT YEAR BUDDY... NOW TIME TO BATTLE WITH MY #BIGBOYFOOTBALL BUDDIES RHEA BACK AT THE NEST WHERE WE SHUT IT DOWN EARLIER...TOUGH TASK AT HAND BUT DEM BOYS READY FOR THE CHALLENGE.....HAVE A SAFE TRIP BACK UP I-75 #LOP!!!!GO OWLS !!!! #BIGBOYFOOTBALL :mrgreen: SHOWDOWN NEXT WEEK....GET YOUR  :popcorneater: READY!!

Congrats PA

From my point of view I thought he reached up to his right shoulder when he landed. Any time you deal with a knee injury is scary though.

Yeah you better believe it Micasa. I was proud of the fight we showed, even after Tee went out, we still had chances to get a win, but didn't take advantage of it. That INT on the goal line was a killer :(