Coalfield at Harriman

RudyWasOffsides

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that sound good, 6:30 may be pushing it but I'll be there somewhere around about.

I meant to ask you, how well do you guys travel? I know in years past that you guys tend to fill the bleachers for the most part. I'm sure with the success you all have had that support is still the same. I was just curious though. As bad as I hate to say it, our fan support has been average at best this season as well as the past couple of seasons. I know that it can look deceiving with the crowd and amount of people because of how spread out our stadium is, but I wish people would fill the bleachers. For a team to be 8-3 and in the 2nd round of the state playoffs, these boys deserve all the support they can get! They've worked hard and really put our football program back where it needs to be.

Yeah I've been to a couple of Harriman games and I wondered the same thing about fan support. But like you said your alls bleachers are a pretty good size and you got people on the hill and spread all around. Coalfield travels well for such a small community.

supposed to be good weather. Should be a packed house. Unless people go down and watch that green team on down highway 27. Edited by bluedevil6913