Coalfield at Harriman

RudyWasOffsides

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction and your prediction were both correct. Congrats to the Devils. We both get another Friday night.

You were spot on inbyours.I shows GFD he said wow!You and I both missed ours.We didn't play well for 3 quarters!Dropped punt all kinds of INTs.Not a good night!To beat OHS in the playoffs with that many TOs was tough!

You were spot on inbyours.I shows GFD he said wow!You and I both missed ours.We didn't play well for 3 quarters!Dropped punt all kinds of INTs.Not a good night!To beat OHS in the playoffs with that many TOs was tough!

I heard you guys were in a dogfight. Glad crow watched it from your side. Said he really enjoyed it. Survive and advance, no matter how. Glad to see GB get it done. Still mad we don't get to use that Hicks man's fancy new Fieldhouse....

Couldn't be more proud of our boys! They played lights out and with a lot of heart last night!!!

Got to the game late but witness a line play like men imposed their will and may not have made cf like it but they sure had to live with it lol. Go blue Edited by wpasi

I've got to mention this because regardless of what happened Friday, I still consider them the most consistent program in 1A in our area. Coalfield was going for a 6th straight quarterfinal appearance before they fell short to us on Friday. That's just scratching the surface of what that Coalfield program is all about. You guys will be an extremely dangerous team, and making another run to Cookeville in the next few years with your QB wouldn't be the least bit surprising! Good luck to you guys next year!

I've got to mention this because regardless of what happened Friday, I still consider them the most consistent program in 1A in our area. Coalfield was going for a 6th straight quarterfinal appearance before they fell short to us on Friday. That's just scratching the surface of what that Coalfield program is all about. You guys will be an extremely dangerous team, and making another run to Cookeville in the next few years with your QB wouldn't be the least bit surprising! Good luck to you guys next year!

Appreciate it and best of luck to Harriman the rest of this year and next. Always respected Coach Tapp.