Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

stirringitup u a ncs fan just wondering if u are or doing what your username says, hope you are in a way we need more ncs fans on here so the board will be interesting this week.

Not associated with NCS, but definitely an admirer of what that program has become.  They are the new kids on the block (no tradition like HHS, WC, JB, SP, etc.) and it's always good to see a new program stir things up.

Edited by stirringitup

Not associated with NCS, but definitely an admirer of what that program has become.  They are the new kids on the block (no tradition like HHS, WC, JB, SP, etc.) and it's always good to see a new program stir things up.

True they been good last couple of years hope they continue to do it, still want them to lose friday night though, gonna be a tough one I think mustangs can pull it off though.

Not associated with NCS, but definitely an admirer of what that program has become. They are the new kids on the block (no tradition like HHS, WC, JB, SP, etc.) and it's always good to see a new program stir things up.

Coach Brothers has done a great job and Ncs is defiantly not a pushover team anymore. They have made a name for themselves over the past three years and I don't see it coming to an end anytime soon.

stirringitup u a ncs fan just wondering if u are or doing what your username says, hope you are in a way we need more ncs fans on here so the board will be interesting this week.

Nashville Im still dealing with some bad stuff but am able to get on a little more this week and got time to watch games on hudl tuesday, I am hoping for a video of your game with white house heritage will be on there even though it is earlier in the season. Seems like it is one of your closer games. If white house who Im thinking they are they usually are a good team.

Kermit you may be a little mixed up. Whitehouse and whitehouse heritage are two different teams. WHH is usually not very good but WH is. Someone from Nashville correct me if I'm wrong.

Winning breeds depth.  Would you want to play football at Nashville Christian and be a part of all that's going on there?  Who wouldn't want to play for Brothers or the other great coaches at HHS, WC, Houston County, JB, or UC?  Your numbers are down for a reason.  Unfortunate, but true

Agree.

• Upvote 1

Kermit you may be a little mixed up. Whitehouse and whitehouse heritage are two different teams. WHH is usually not very good but WH is. Someone from Nashville correct me if I'm wrong.

Heritage is who we played. They hung tough throughout. Also played CPA and lost by 7 this year. Not sure what they did otherwise.

Explain to me again how many hours a week your recruits "work" on and around campus to pay off the hefty NCS tuition? Please tell me so I can convince my parents we can "afford" NCS. I want to be a Eagle and play with the greatest team ever. Please tell me quick, this "young un" has homework to do. 

would like to know this as well....not trying to be a smart....just wondering how all this works...work study stuff.....hope to see yall next week.........btw i wont be parking in one of those reservered spots this year.....got told real quick couldnt park there .......might wanna put up signs for us out of towners....lol

would like to know this as well....not trying to be a smart....just wondering how all this works...work study stuff.....hope to see yall next week.........btw i wont be parking in one of those reservered spots this year.....got told real quick couldnt park there .......might wanna put up signs for us out of towners....lol

Don't worry about parking. Y'all will be having a home game next week....

Edit: Nevermind, parking is a little tricky in Waynesboro.... Might want to worry about it there too. Let me rephrase by saying you will be playing in Wayne County next week.

Edited by Lurker

Don't worry about parking. Y'all will be having a home game next week....

Edit: Nevermind, parking is a little tricky in Waynesboro.... Might want to worry about it there too. Let me rephrase by saying you will be playing in Wayne County next week.

The Mustangs maybe playing at home that week.