Coovul att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

If Vick can break the 100 yard mark rushing, and Angel gets 8 plus touches(most likely receptions)....this game will be close and be a 4 qt type game. That's a big if.

Johnson may get his 100 yds, but he'll need to score as well. Maryville also has two 6-2 safeties one of which maybe the fastest guys on the team. Cookville has to get points for 100 yds and 8 touches to mean anything. 

Wow thanks for that Trivia OldRebel2 , I was on that 77 team and I didn't even know we were Scheduled to Play that Game at Maryville !! I remember talking to Jeff Smith a few years ago and I think he was actually on that Milan team as an 8th grader .... I bet Jeff was a big Ol Boy even as an 8th Grader !! LOL 

Jeff Smith was on that team. 

Angel's dad is an assistant coach...as is his uncle. The OC is their cousin. I think they have all wanted to coach together for years. Angel came with his dad. Johnson came to play with Angel...and a fresh start from WC. He wasn't satisfied there. All are great additions for Cookeville.

Thank you.