Morristown West at Knoxville West (5A second round)

Morristown West had the better team Friday night. Knoxville West did have several key players out for injuries & suspension, but it is what it is.

Good luck to the Trojans in the playoffs. I hope Morristown West dismantles Sevier County in the 3rd-Round playoff game.

With that being said, the Rebels will be a team to be reckoned with next season. Their sophomore & junior classes are loaded. I would expect Knox West to be a much improved football team next season.

The Rebels will be back. No worries there. I hope we are able to get Sevier County this time.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a very classy group as they hit late and ran their mouths to opposing coaches, and a fan from their stands yelled at Knox West QB..."you're useless!!!" during the game.

Give credit to where it's due. They are a good team and played their best last night. But pass this on...we will remember that 2 point conversion attempt up 40-7 and leaving their starters in when West subbed and scored again. They literally left their starters in and Delaney to score again. I hope they make memories because will be noted next May in spring scrimmage in Hamblen County. Send that message on please.

Are you serious???? Turtlehair you have got to be the biggest crybaby in CoachT history. Congrats to Morristown West on the W and don't listen to this guy, he will just add you to his ever growing list of dirty, cheating teams who he likes to cry about- Powell, Rhea County and now Morristown West. Did he really just make a scrimmage threat????

#Turtlehairsourwinner&soreloser

Edited by RCfan

Are you serious???? Turtlehair you have got to be the biggest crybaby in CoachT history. Congrats to Morristown West on the W and don't listen to this guy, he will just add you to his ever growing list of dirty, cheating teams who he likes to cry about- Powell, Rhea County and now Morristown West. Did he really just make a scrimmage threat????

#Turtlehairsourwinner&soreloser

Yep.....that happened.

Yep. Feel absolutely free to take out your frustrations on us in a meaningless scrimmage. See where that gets you guys.

Take out your anger in a scrimmage? It's been a while since I heard something that stupid. :roflol:

Meaningless scrimmage or not it will be apparent when we get there what it's for. I hope we see them in the playoffs next year. When it means something. But unlikely they will be there with what they lose.

Also RCfan knows about cheating...good luck to MoWest. But when either of you when a State Title in recent memory, start talking. Who's fans yell "you're usless" to a high school QB of an opposing team? But you rednecks from Armpit America think those things are funny or normal. Shows ur level of class...really low. But hey we finished 9-3 with a freshman starting Friday night at CB due to suspension of another kid. We will be fine. Hope you two groups of rednecks get to play each other MoWest and RC.

Also RCfan knows about cheating...good luck to MoWest. But when either of you when a State Title in recent memory, start talking. Who's fans yell "you're usless" to a high school QB of an opposing team? But you rednecks from Armpit America think those things are funny or normal. Shows ur level of class...really low. But hey we finished 9-3 with a freshman starting Friday night at CB due to suspension of another kid. We will be fine. Hope you two groups of rednecks get to play each other MoWest and RC.

And you my friend show your CLASS every time you whine and spew your bad sportsmanship through your posts. This "REDNECK" from "ARMPIT AMERICA" wants to wish Knox West the best because with the exception of YOU, West has some respectful and classy fans on this message board, but I realize from some of your recent posts that you are most likely a student or maybe a West player who is immature and doesn't understand how to be gracious when you win and humble when lose. Good luck figuring it out.

Edited by RCfan

Maybe the Rebels shouldn't have run their mouth to us in the pregame talking about how bad they were gonna kick our arse. That's one reason, although not the only one, that Lamar Brown decided he wasn't pulling his starters until Harig did.

The Rebels got what they deserved! :roflol:

47-7

Yup we're just small town rednecks from armpit 'merica, we dont know nothin bout you folks' big city manners.  If only we had the privilidge of living in the booming metropolis that is Knoxville, Tennessee.

Maybe the Rebels shouldn't have run their mouth to us in the pregame talking about how bad they were gonna kick our arse. That's one reason, although not the only one, that Lamar Brown decided he wasn't pulling his starters until Harig did.

I beg your pardon...Lamar kept his starters to the final tick, would be bad if that RB would have gotten hurt and you would be on here talking about how stupid that would have been had Delaney gotten hurt??? But it's ok, we will finish 9-3 and take our whipping, but MoWest can have credit for being the better team this year. But we will see them this spring and make sure we set the tone for their 2016 season.

And you my friend show your CLASS every time you whine and spew your bad sportsmanship through your posts. This "REDNECK" from "ARMPIT AMERICA" wants to wish Knox West the best because with the exception of YOU, West has some respectful and classy fans on this message board, but I realize from some of your recent posts that you are most likely a student or maybe a West player who is immature and doesn't understand how to be gracious when you win and humble when lose. Good luck figuring it out.

My class by proving stories of others that have proven to be true by the way you all constantly defend your coaches when they do things that are wrong or lack of a better term "classless" or "unethical". But why post with someone who constantly takes up for a coach that knowingly ran an illegal play.

About the response I expected from fans that yell at opposing team QB "you're useless"...good luck against Sevier County...is it 9 times in a row now?