Morristown West at Knoxville West (5A second round)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 in cross country and 1 in golf. And the fact that our band plays the Alabama fight song should've been the dead giveaway that it was crimson.

That Sutherland Ave. education isn't working too well I see. :roflol:

Where Champions are Made? Hahahahaha

One thing is for sure, I won't leave this Sutherland Avenue education knowing how to cut wood and build a bird house! Why would I not know you all play Alabamas fight song? My goodness it gets better and better. Some similarities with Alabama in football minus the Football championships!

SS nothing against Rednecks, just ones that don't have class and humility!

C'mon Tortoise, someone has to know how to cut wood and build a birdhouse.  I resemble that remark.  But yeah, I was surprised how long the starters played for Mo West.  I just thought that with the game decided risking injury to 29 was not very smart.  With him they have a chance to win a title, without him, no chance. 

Where Champions are Made? Hahahahaha

One thing is for sure, I won't leave this Sutherland Avenue education knowing how to cut wood and build a bird house! Why would I not know you all play Alabamas fight song? My goodness it gets better and better. Some similarities with Alabama in football minus the Football championships!

SS nothing against Rednecks, just ones that don't have class and humility!

You don't need that wood for a birdhouse. You better save it for your basketball playing surface. Oh wait, y'all are already in basketball season. hahahahahahaha :roflol:

You don't need that wood for a birdhouse. You better save it for your basketball playing surface. Oh wait, y'all are already in basketball season. hahahahahahaha :roflol:

We are already in basketball season and we will take our 67-14 record since 2010 and keep building on that with our football program. There is some wood for you! #reallywherechampionsaremade

Congrats to Mo West.  Wish the Rebels would have put up more of a fight, but we had to see this coming - at least from the O side of the ball.  I thought the D would hold on and prayed we could muster some points, but it was not meant to be this year.  Not the season we hoped for - but it was the season we had.  Squeaked out too many close games against some sub par teams to actually think we could make a run. 

Looking forward to the off season and the fact most of this team returns next year. 

Good luck Mo West - you took us out so at least take it home!

W4L - care to start the off season thread? 

Congrats to Mo West. Wish the Rebels would have put up more of a fight, but we had to see this coming - at least from the O side of the ball. I thought the D would hold on and prayed we could muster some points, but it was not meant to be this year. Not the season we hoped for - but it was the season we had. Squeaked out too many close games against some sub par teams to actually think we could make a run.

Looking forward to the off season and the fact most of this team returns next year.

Good luck Mo West - you took us out so at least take it home!

W4L - care to start the off season thread?

Would love too!