Beech (8-3) @ Hillsboro (8-3) Rd 2

HighLife

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a thriller 2 weeks ago that Hillsboro won 21-17 at Beech.. This time the Bucs travel to Hillsboro.. I'm expecting another great game..

Question is how beat up is either team? Did they come out healthy after round 1?

I'll go with Hillsboro 21- Beech 14..

The middle of the field is horrible good luck and be careful! Beech knows how to beat these guys already! Same as a couple weeks ago! Beech 21 Hillsboro 17

I personally believe Beech outplayed Hillsboro the last time they met. The difference was Hillsboro made a championship drive at the end when they needed to. Beech has to eliminate mistakes and capitalize on their opportunities. Eliminate Hillsboros big plays and certainly don't give up any big kick returns.

I personally believe Beech outplayed Hillsboro the last time they met. The difference was Hillsboro made a championship drive at the end when they needed to. Beech has to eliminate mistakes and capitalize on their opportunities. Eliminate Hillsboros big plays and certainly don't give up any big kick returns.

Gonna be no more than a one score game either way imo. Heard Beech was a little beat up Eers.. Is that true?