District 11 aa Basketball

Beagle

Congratulations Rebels on your hard fought victory over Camden !

Now on to Creekwood for the championship. You are working on a

Great season !

I was proud of the kids last night. Camden beat them last year in the consolation game and they swept the regular season series this year. It was a great win and a way for the kids to "get over the mountain" against one of the better teams in the district. Go Rebels!

Great team win by the Rebels last night against Camden after being swept on the season. Camden will definitely be back and at it next year, as Vick can absolutely ball. 

Now maybe we can get another 3rd time charm against Creekwood! When we faced them at home, we had about a 10pt lead in the 4th quarter until they made a late run. Anything can happen...why not from us?

• 8 months later...

Who has the info on how this district looks for the 2016-2017 season?

Camden has a  6'5"  Guard/SF that moved   from  Jackson N.side and a Kid from Waverly that transferred in and can play after  Christmas Break . Good luck trying to triple team Vick  again this year. The Kid from Jackson had an alley oop dunk from Vick tonight made the refs call a time out because the student section went bonkers and ran on the floor. :popcorneater: fools  It was a nasty dunk, I am sure Stewart will be better than last season I believe they had a very young team not sure about anyone else..but if Creek wood still has a Plunkett on their team i call bull..the youngest one was like 27 last year ! lol

Edited by Beagle

Creek Wood should go undefeated again this season. They are hands down the best club in this district. They only lost Edmondson, right? They will plug Dotson right in that spot and never skip a beat. They will go back to state, right through CPA, who lost both their showstoppers. Fairview, the only other team I'm really familiar with, has one Senior, four Juniors, a couple of Sophomores, and lots of Freshmen. We have a new coach. We have size, but depth looks like the issue. Can't predict where they'll end up, but should definetly be more competitive than last year.

Right thru CPA? That laughable. Wrong again CPAs best player is back. Clay Washburn. Be afraid. Be very afraid