Why wait!? HAMPTON HOSTS GCA!

Raven52

Uknoit,Pujo,Dawgdad74.... thanks so much for allowing me the chance to work with these men. They played with the hearts of lions tonight. They've worked hard to be here. LJ & Adam both had huge runs. #7 ran well also and commanded his team to almost perfecto. This is a special team indeed. Enjoy this quality win.

Thanks for all you've done

I need names please. We will absolutely not tolerate that

Raven, you are a stand up guy!! And I respect that about you and the love you have for your program and the kids in it! And I want you to know this,,, my son went against your alls #78 alot while we were on defense. When my son and I were walking out, #78 stopped him,shook his hand and said he played a great game and hopes we win the state!!! I stopped that young man and told him that he was a heck of a player and what he did was nothing but CLASS!! Just wanted you to know so hopefully you could relay my gratitude to that young man again!! Hope you have a safe trip back and hope your wrestling program does very well!!

Raven, you are a stand up guy!! And I respect that about you and the love you have for your program and the kids in it! And I want you to know this,,, my son went against your alls #78 alot while we were on defense. When my son and I were walking out, #78 stopped him,shook his hand and said he played a great game and hopes we win the state!!! I stopped that young man and told him that he was a heck of a player and what he did was nothing but CLASS!! Just wanted you to know so hopefully you could relay my gratitude to that young man again!! Hope you have a safe trip back and hope your wrestling program does very well!!

He is a great kid and represents us well. Thanks for the good wishes. If regions are at Elizabethton again y'all should come watch a few matches. Maybe consider starting a team up there. It really makes better football players.

Thank you for your sentiment. Credit my parents for how they raised me and the good Lord for saving me.

Edited by Raven52

Uknoit,Pujo,Dawgdad74.... thanks so much for allowing me the chance to work with these men. They played with the hearts of lions tonight. They've worked hard to be here. LJ & Adam both had huge runs. #7 ran well also and commanded his team to almost perfecto. This is a special team indeed. Enjoy this quality win.

It was great seeing you be able to make it! Me and #74 are both thankful for what you do!!