3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

GO CATS !

A few JB folks gunna be on ur side tonight prolly walking the fence with you guys

WC 27

NC 20

Sure you guys don't want to hang on the home team fence?  I'll bring some extra penny loafers.  Just let me know what size you wear and whether you want cordovan, black, or tan.  I'm a VP at Johnston & Murphy - got a whole warehouse to choose from.

Sure you guys don't want to hang on the home team fence? I'll bring some extra penny loafers. Just let me know what size you wear and whether you want cordovan, black, or tan. I'm a VP at Johnston & Murphy - got a whole warehouse to choose from.

Dad I set over there las week and got funny looks with my overalls, work boots and an ole greasy carhart jacket and John Wayne hat on lol ! Hey jus carrying on here, I jus feel more at home on the other side sence that's where I'm always at,,,anyways looks like some of u fellers been having some fun on here all week and that's what us ole has Beens have left is a message board,,, may the young men on the field tonite play their best for their respective schools and no injuries ! Tonight is the last time for some to strap it up and for some to continue the dream of being state champions !

It's finally here, and tonight we play

We've all anticipated this great day

Trash talkin dads and a few random clowns

Here on the T gettin' up and gettin' down

Some being jerks, some being nice

Some of us just wanna add a little spice

We're sluggin' with words, but soon pads will clack

Blocks being thrown and mouths being smacked

With prayer in our hearts that none will go down

We watch from the stands as they march for the crown

The young brashing warriors will battle with pride

While all we old has beens root from the side

The deal will be settled with brawn and with witts

And definitely by the one who won't quit

As kickoff approaches, I feel my heart racing

Hoping a victory I'll soon be embracing

In just a few hours the cards will be shown

The Cats will have growled or the Eagle have flown

But come win or lose, we know in the end

We've witnessed our boys becoming young men!

Safe travels to all you good Wayne County folks! We look forward to a very spirited game. May the best team win!!

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN WEST NASHVILLE!!!!

It's great to be an Eagle on Friday night!!!

Wayne County doesn't like contact and won't be able to physically match up with NCS.   Smack them early and let them get what they are actually good at, deer hunting.

I don't know what you been watching or reading, that ain't this WC team!  Bring on the physical game, these boys love it, but don't start complaining when they start getting rough!