NOTRE DAME vs Undefeated EAST RIDGE (Rd 2)

Booger

remember; you were the one that flew off the pie hole and said this was done because they were forced to do it; when you actually have no idea on what went down.....this was a mutual decision between the decision makers at both schools that have a better vision of the landscape they want for this huge game.....ER is 12-0; 5 or most of those games they won were on their opponents turf; includin ours; not nuetral......you and some of these other puddin brainers insult the intellect of the East Ridges Coaching staff; principal and AD with your shots.......to think that ER decision makers would choose to play this game at Chattanooga

's premier sporting arena in a stadium that can hold 21,000 fans (in there on seat) and it be a dis-advantage to them makes you another Troller.....heck, even the handicap and kids can come watch this game and not look thru the chicken wire fence all night....

.... you were not at the table when the deal cuttin and financial negotiations were cut between both schools and Finley......there may be someone who nose someone; who just might no somone......your assumptions off what has gone down shows you are probably a laborer (GF type) and absolutley unqualified to make executive decisions for anyone else other than yourself..... leave the business and people makin decisions up to the big boys....

....and dont fret bout whether both sides are open or not....you just gather up all your posse and find those 17 Pesos (that is 8 Bucks in T$$AA money) and come down to the game.....if the numbers dictate both sides need to be open; then they will be open.....if not; then everyone still sits together on the same side; just like they woullda at the Ridge.....East Ridge is still home field side and still gets the the home crowd behind them when the Irish dont.....that sounds like advantage ER

Booger just sayin smileys-car-driving-410647.gif

You can use whatever insults you want to. Until it's reported otherwise, besides by you and your minions, I'll stick to my guns that it was forced. At the very least was strongly suggested. As I stated they will lose money on this deal.

Besides that you have no idea if I may have first hand knowledge of the goings on in this situation, so maybe your right, but you may be WAY wrong. Maybe I know one or more seniors on that team. Heck I could be a ER parent for all you know. Unless of course you have evidence to prove me otherwise, seems awfully suspect ND people all for this, trying to convince everyone this is a good thing for ER when you know good and well there are no ER folks to tell their side.

As I said what's done, is done. Can't change it now. There's no need to even reply or acknowledge me anymore cause I'm not changing my mind and you aren't changing yours.

Just give me a cute little cartoon gif and move on, good day sir.

Edited by mcvolfan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said what's done, is done. Can't change it now. There's no need to even reply or acknowledge me anymore cause I'm not changing my mind and you aren't changing yours.

Just give me a cute little cartoon gif and move on, good day sir.

you got Booger real confused......

is there a reply or acknowledgement in order or not......you tell Booger not to reply or acknowledhe; then you ask Booger for a little mojo.....since there was options; Booger going with the ladder

Booger just sayin pick_your_nose_booger-2196.gif

BOOGER....THIS ONE IS A BOOGER!! I LIKE THAT FANT GUY WHO IS ON ERRBODYS SPEED DIAL WITHOUT A COACH LOL..BUT FOR THOSE RIDGERS TO BE UNDEFEATED PLAYING ON THE SHORT SIDE OF THE FIELD ALL SEASON IS SOMETHIN AMAZIN...CAN'T CALL THIS ONE...BOTH HAVE REPRESENTED THE 423 WELL...BUT IT WILL TAKE EXPERIENCE TO KNOCK OFF DEM BOYZ FROM THE RECYCLED CAN PLANT CITY :mrgreen: #LOP

Story Time with Booger

PA; its gonna be what its gonna be......the players and the coaches will just have figure it out amungst themselves...if Booger could dress out Friday; there would be no doubt a to the demise of ER....for 1 play.....this game was a Booger last time...5 points....we were not real good at that time; we had no identification.....lots of individuals and no leadership.....were squeezin by on scattered talent.....

we are not even close to the same team as then....thinkin we had 15 penalties for 140ish.....Darras could not hit a barn that night and when he did hit the barn. our catcher guys could not catch a cold......thinkin Darris went for something like 4 of 20....ER staff was smart enogh to say; he cant throw lets focus on Ballard....and they did

...that bein said; ER's line pretty much man handled our line all night that night and that aint no joke; not sure why....there line were meaner and wanted it more that night.....Moore; he just plugged along clippin off yards here and there...not really a highlight real for him.....but you could see the beast in him wantin out; but his feet kept slippin on the wet grassy surface...and thats what scares Booger bout ER bein at Finley with us; Moore aint gonna be slippin on that Turf.....if we have a chance; we will have to put our pads on him.....though Booger can see them trying to rinkle it with lots of passin on our young guys; since everyone wants to focus on Moore.....Enos will take care of Moore

Booger thinkin its to cool what the Pioneers have done and stoked for Coach Malone, his staff and those kids......but in the words of the Goon Children from Alcoa, "All good things must end"......and it dont take speience to beat them Alcoans either....just execution without 5 turnovers

Yes...a Booger it will be.....yall got a Repeat Booger yourselves

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Sorry I missed the banter today, but some of us have to work for a living. This might be the only time that mcvolfan and I ever agree on anything. If the ER players and coaches wanted it, fine. But I would be surprised. Why give up the whole #DefendTheRidge thing? It was electric at the Ridge last Friday. You could tell the guys were feeding off it. Reminded me of places like Gordonsville and Coalfield. HUGE emotional and psychological advantage for the home team. I don't doubt that more catlick fans will come to Finley than would have come to the Ridge, but that's all the more reason to keep it at home.

If ER wuz strong armed into agreeing, I doubt Coach Malone would say so leading up to the game. Too much of a distraction to make a big deal of it. You can bet all of the details of how it went down will be known next week, though, regardless of the outcome of the game.

Even with the condemned home stands, East Ridge is a better venue for a football game than that kudzu pit you guys have on the west side of the ridge. If yer boosters stopped wastin' money renting other people's fields, maybe you would have enough money to bring your own facilities up to par. Signal Mountain may not be as old that fellers socks, but we already got a nicer stadium.

Just sayin' . . . trollsmall_zps39bae1ac.jpg

did you get that info on the school cast or did you kinda get the feelin we would be playin at Finley by readin the hissy that that chain smokin North Red Bank Mountain bourgeoisie wantabe blew out his denture rack in the post right before your post

yes its gonna be a great game.....venue ant gonna be too bad either

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Actually received the notice on "schoolcast" but it only makes sense given the condition of the fields this time of year not to mention they're calling for about 2" of rain tomorrow. As I recall, we played two of our playoff games there last year. The facilities are much better at Finley. Going to be a great game 

Sorry I missed the banter today, but some of us have to work for a living. This might be the only time that mcvolfan and I ever agree on anything. If the ER players and coaches wanted it, fine. But I would be surprised. Why give up the whole #DefendTheRidge thing? It was electric at the Ridge last Friday. You could tell the guys were feeding off it. Reminded me of places like Gordonsville and Coalfield. HUGE emotional and psychological advantage for the home team. I don't doubt that more catlick fans will come to Finley than would have come to the Ridge, but that's all the more reason to keep it at home.

If ER wuz strong armed into agreeing, I doubt Coach Malone would say so leading up to the game. Too much of a distraction to make a big deal of it. You can bet all of the details of how it went down will be known next week, though, regardless of the outcome of the game.

Even with the condemned home stands, East Ridge is a better venue for a football game than that kudzu pit you guys have on the west side of the ridge. If yer boosters stopped wastin' money renting other people's fields, maybe you would have enough money to bring your own facilities up to par. Signal Mountain may not be as old that fellers socks, but we already got a nicer stadium.

Nah, we agreed on something one other timeðŸ˜. wonder if ND is paying for the buses for ER to get to and from the stadium. If not, a 100% net loss off the gate right there.

Even with the condemned home stands, East Ridge is a better venue for a football game than that kudzu pit you guys have on the west side of the ridge. If yer boosters stopped wastin' money renting other people's fields, maybe you would have enough money to bring your own facilities up to par. Signal Mountain may not be as old that fellers socks, but we already got a nicer stadium.

never was the kudzu patch an option....as for bringin our facilities up to par......you and North Red Bank Mountain have proven that nice facilities want get you a win......they might get you 1 outta 10; and that is if you have grass on the sidelines.....as for the pic; we decline your invitation

Booger just sayin PotGoldRainbowSmiley.gif

BOOGER....THIS ONE IS A BOOGER!! I LIKE THAT FANT GUY WHO IS ON ERRBODYS SPEED DIAL WITHOUT A COACH LOL..BUT FOR THOSE RIDGERS TO BE UNDEFEATED PLAYING ON THE SHORT SIDE OF THE FIELD ALL SEASON IS SOMETHIN AMAZIN...CAN'T CALL THIS ONE...BOTH HAVE REPRESENTED THE 423 WELL...BUT IT WILL TAKE EXPERIENCE TO KNOCK OFF DEM BOYZ FROM THE RECYCLED CAN PLANT CITY :mrgreen: #LOP

forgot to mention.....the phone has been takin away...all calls come thru Booger now

Booger just sayin vil_tel.gif