12A boys

spanarkle

Ok, gotcha. Would love to watch that game. Should be a good one, I am sure it will get physical early.

You got that right. As long as the Vikings keep their cool they play better but they gotta bring their A game to beat a very dangerous and talented Wayne County team on the road.

Edited by PCVikingBcast

For Perry County to have any chance of getting the number three spot in the district these things have to go right:

1.) Wayne County has to lose at Collinwood tonight or lose to Loretto and lose to Perry County tomorrow night

2.) Summertown has to lose to Loretto tomorrow night and then to Collinwood at home

3.) Perry County has to beat Wayne County on the road tomorrow night and at Clifton on Tuesday

Even if Wayne County beats Collinwood they would be 4-5 in the district so Perry County would still have to beat them tomorrow in Waynesboro.

Gotta love end of the season scenarios. But either way should be some good basketball down in the 'Wood tonight. I may head down there to watch this game. Never been to a Collinwood/ Wayne County game in any sport before. I bet it'll be a great atmosphere.

Edited by PCVikingBcast

District 12A Standings

1.) Loretto Mustangs (8-0)

2.) Collinwood Trojans (5-3)

3.) Summertown Eagles (4-4)

4.) Wayne Co. Wildcats (4-4)

5.) Perry Co. Vikings (3-5)

6.) Clifton Lions (0-8)

Collinwood has seemed to be in the drivers seat to finish 2nd in the district. Then, what had happen, Wayne County comes up with a big road win and beats Collinwood. So, it seems the district standings 2-5 will come down to the last 2 nights of district play.

Who you got for Friday night?

Loretto vs Summertown

Wayne Co. vs Perry County

Collinwood vs Frank Hughes

Give anything for Perry County to win but Summertown would still have to lose to Collinwood at home. But it's gonna be hard tomorrow night down in the 'Boro for Perr County to pull up in my opinion a upset.

I agree, PC has its hands full tomorrow night going to WC. WC has back to back road, district wins and has momentum going their way down the stretch. Lace them up tight, should go 12 rounds tomorrow night!

Wayne co was hot and hit close to 60% of their shots in the 1st half.. WC was up 31 pts at the half.. They are playing well at the right time.. PC will lose Tues at Frank Hughes because if the way they are playing now.. Too many techs/parents getting tossed/coach ejections on PC this year..

hmmm seems like you have only been hearing "hear say". There has not been any parents ejected. Now at Riverside there was a guy that got ejected but he's not a parent. But other than that you are correct. #14 for the Vikings last night got T'd up for running out of bounds and back in bounds but i still don't understand how that is good for a Technical? But yes there have been ALOT of technicals called on the Vikings and coaching staff this year. Either way they are playing bad at the wrong time of the year and its going to be a ballgame down in Clifton on Tuesday.

Edited by PCVikingBcast