Whitwell Football

GeorgeWBush

Hey, at least grace has a fan on here.......young and enthusiastic.....have to love it.

what do they think I am supposed to do??? Just not comment on them downing us?? I know Grace does not have a lot of history for winning...BUT doesn't every team have to start somewhere..times are changing at our school... confidence is a state of mind...positive thinking, practice and training. SP is the only team that can talk out of our region..They beat everybody...whitwell still has no defensive coordinator plus losing three key running backs that also played key defensive positions....Sorry once again this region will come down to week 10 Grace vs. SP...

HOLD ON!!!! You are a Boyd Buc and commenting on this??? Sounds like you need to be on the Tyner Acadmeny page first......

1) Tyner doesn't have a thread

2) if they did I'd have commented

3) Grace is going to have to beat someone before the rest of us think you're anything more than cannon fodder

4) you should pick up some anti monkey butt powder for your sore gluteus

• Upvote 1

what do they think I am supposed to do??? Just not comment on them downing us?? I know Grace does not have a lot of history for winning...BUT doesn't every team have to start somewhere..times are changing at our school...confidence is a state of mind...positive thinking, practice and training. SP is the only team that can talk out of our region..They beat everybody...whitwell still has no defensive coordinator plus losing three key running backs that also played key defensive positions....Sorry once again this region will come down to week 10 Grace vs. SP...

We will be much improved in 2015. Grace better learn how to play defense because they never stopped us this season. The only reason you are playing us is because the TSSAA is making you. Your coach won't play us unless forced to do so. You had your chance in 2015. You won't get a better chance to beat us for awhile.

Last time we played Grace when I was head coach we never punted because we scored on every possession. When we were forced to play David Brainerd, Silverdale, Temple, and Grace the TSSAA about bankrupted our program and I was the fall guy. They had no community and low attendance. Whitwell is back on track. They are playing competitive teams and competing. Now they are entering the playoffs with experience of playing teams that are more athletic. wHat more can Whitwell do? I was disappointed in attendance game against Moore Co. jUst saying?

Possum... come on man!!! Your posts sound more like a job interview... Whitwell almost went bankrupt because of theivery! Not to mention a new head coach every year for what seemed like 5 years in a row.. I'm big on giving coaches a chance to win i.e. 3-4 years, but if Helton couldnt win with the last two years atheletes then I dont expect him to win with the ones that are coming up.  I would second TTP and Bassy, Whitwell will not beat that SP bunch for a few years, if it happens then....

Edited by Astimeexpires01

What's got you thinking this consolidated stuff again?

I have had some talks with some people involved and the ball is going to start rolling pretty quickly. I believe it is about to happen. Should have 20 years ago actually. Its a win win, saves the county a ton of money and we would all be on the same side for a change. Man, these boards would be boring......lol

I have had some talks with some people involved and the ball is going to start rolling pretty quickly. I believe it is about to happen. Should have 20 years ago actually. Its a win win, saves the county a ton of money and we would all be on the same side for a change. Man, these boards would be boring......lol

They would make one school and make people come from Whitwell mountain to Kimball? I understand some counties doing it, but from the tip of this county to the tip on the other end is over an hour apart.