Whitwell Football

GeorgeWBush

I would have to agree with you Truth... No way Bledsoe or Seq. was that much better. I watched a couple of Tiger games this year. They had the talent to win a few more these past few years.

You really think Whitwell had better talent this season than Bledsoe or Sequatchie? No way, maybe in 2014, but not this year. I will say it again. Whitwell went as far as they should have this season.

You really think Whitwell had better talent this season than Bledsoe or Sequatchie? No way, maybe in 2014, but not this year. I will say it again. Whitwell went as far as they should have this season.

All I am saying is the Sequatchie game should've been a closer game. And yes, I believe they had more talent than Bledsoe 34-0 was the final in that one. I feel that was a game they should've won or atleast been competative in as well, maybe a 4 qtr game... I do agree they went as far as they should have this year.

All I am saying is the Sequatchie game should've been a closer game. And yes, I believe they had more talent than Bledsoe 34-0 was the final in that one. I feel that was a game they should've won or atleast been competative in as well, maybe a 4 qtr game... I do agree they went as far as they should have this year.

you have your opinion and appreciate you posting it...I hope they have a good yr in 16

Edited by wingman10

You're totally entitled to your opinion. You might be right that they should have played them closer, but Whitwell lost a lot from 2014. The 2015 team was really young. That's why I said they finished about where they should.

I agree with you as well Bassy. They did lose some key players. Just expected/wanted a little more I guess. I love seeing these boys from the valley win! I am a MC grad but over the years I have grown to wishing,hoping and praying that these young men win games. I have found myself cheering for kids from SC to SP nowadays.