Whitwell Football

GeorgeWBush

Good hire for the Tigers. Tracy Malone is the guy

This is a very good hire for Whitwell.  They actually overachieved, much like I did with my wife.  Kudos to Whitwell for giving a man a 2nd chance.  Tracy is a very good coach.  He will promote Whitwell high school like no other.  Tracy earned a lot of respect from a lot of people by making the skeleton's in his closet transparent for people to judge him.  He wore it and made himself a better man.  Good luck Coach Malone and congrats to Whitwell High School.

You Whitwell people make sure this Malone man fills out his survey for Murphys book. He should be used to it since he coached those east ridge boys. I hope them fellars let this Malone man coach and not run him off in a few years. You whitwelites is running a close race with the Jasperlites on coaches. You think im joking but im not.

Finals loser or semi loser; your still the loser......not so sure where that was supposed to go; but if playing the 14 time state champion every year in the semis is not being a contender; then the Irish and Booger will just have to continue bein non-contenders...cause it aint a babd place to be while everyone else is sittin home

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Finals loser or semi loser; your still the loser......not so sure where that was supposed to go; but if playing the 14 time state champion every year in the semis is not being a contender; then the Irish and Booger will just have to continue bein non-contenders...cause it aint a babd place to be while everyone else is sittin home

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Clean them eye boogers out of your eyes! That was meant to be a joke there guy! There are some small differences in being a finals looser and a semi loser... Silver ball in the trophy case vs. small plaque that  hangs on the wall in the coaches office! I on the other hand would take either! Since you had to get mean and hurt my feelings, just thought you should know the difference in Finals loser and semi loser..

Edited by Astimeexpires01