Rhea Co at Sevier Co

EaglePride1

REAL TALK EAGLES...YOU DID NOT PLAY RHEA COUNTY FOOTBALL THE PAST 2 GAMES..IF THE GUTS OR THE OWLS HAD AN OFFENSE...YOU WOULD BE SMELLING THE BLUERAIDERZ MOTHBALL SOUP :mrgreen: YOU CAN'T SAY YOUR DEFENSE STOPPED THE GUTTS WHEN THEY PUT UP 30...AND ONLY PUT UP 14 ON THE OWLS IN THE FIRST HALF AND SHUT OUT IN THE SECOND HALF WITH 5 OF 9 FORCED FUMBLES...THE FOOTBALL GODS WILL HAVE TO BE WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER GAME LIKE THAT BECAUSE DOLLYWOOD HAS A LEGIT SIGNAL CALLER AND A HIGH POWERED OFFENSE THAT HAS BEEN CONSISTENT ON SCORING AT LEAST 26 PTS A GAME....GOOD LUCK :thumb:

Kudos to Ooltewah, PA, I give them all the props in the world. They caused all of those fumbles that Rhea County had. We, did overcome the turnovers to get the W.

As for Farragut, we had to hold on, only after the refs intentionally tossed out our SHORT defensive end and we lost our FS to an injury in the beginning of the fourth quarter, when we were up 34-17. I'm giving Farragut props for not quitting... but once again we make plays when it is on the line!!! East Tennessee's leading tackler got the pick, to seal the deal. Now, we have beaten two number 1 seeds already (since we have not played anyone), will Friday night be 3 in a row? I don't know, but it will be interesting to find out. GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!!

Kudos to Ooltewah, PA, I give them all the props in the world. They caused all of those fumbles that Rhea County had. We, did overcome the turnovers to get the W.

As for Farragut, we had to hold on, only after the refs intentionally tossed out our SHORT defensive end and we lost our FS to an injury in the beginning of the fourth quarter, when we were up 34-17. I'm giving Farragut props for not quitting... but once again we make plays when it is on the line!!! East Tennessee's leading tackler got the pick, to seal the deal. Now, we have beaten two number 1 seeds already (since we have not played anyone), will Friday night be 3 in a row? I don't know, but it will be interesting to find out. GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!!

And all three have been road games!  Win or lose I am proud of this Rhea County team.  They could have folded when they were 3-3 but didn't and now find themselves in the semis for the second year in a row.   Great teams don't quit and find ways to win when things are not going their way.   This particular team has definitely been good thus far in finding a way to win.  

And all three have been road games! Win or lose I am proud of this Rhea County team. They could have folded when they were 3-3 but didn't and now find themselves in the semis for the second year in a row. Great teams don't quit and find ways to win when things are not going their way. This particular team has definitely been good thus far in finding a way to win.

AGREED!!! I love the heart of our young men! I can't imagine being a running back with a torn ACL, another running back with a messed up thumb, a receiver/safety with a pulled hamstring... all still playing as hard as they can. LOVE OUR EAGLES!!!

HEY RHEA, I'M JUST GIVING YOU GUYS SOME BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL..THAT LEPRECAUN GREEN CAN ONLY TAKE YOU SO FAR....IT MAY TAKE A RABBIT'S FOOT THIS TIME :mrgreen: ......THEY DID PIC YAL TO WIN SO THEY KNOW SOMETHIN I DON'T.....MAYBE ANOTHER OUT COACHING EVENT.....OUT OF ALL THOSE TEAMS YOU KNOCKED OFF..NONE HAD A LEGIT SIGNAL CALLER.....IF THIS TEAM'S LINE CAN SUPPORT THE QB..RHEA IS IN TROUBLE...AND YOUR DE WAS NOT A FACTOR IN LAST WEEKS GAME...BUT 3 WAS  SHORT AND  WAS GUARDING A 6'3 WIDEOUT  AND GIVE MY OC A GIFTCARD FOR NOT EXPLOITING THAT MATCHUP.. 

There you go again talking about us lol. We have nothing to do with this post and somehow you bring us up again. You are a closet raider fan. Daddy Cleveland has room for you haha

LMAO!! IS BLUERAIDER DONE WITH THE MOTHBALL SOUP?? I'M HANGIN SKY BLUE MOTHBALL FLUORESCENT LIGHTS OUTSIDE THE CLEVELAND STORAGE SPELLIN OUT PA'S DADDY... :mrgreen: 

HOLD ON TO THAT BALL RHEA....YAL LEAD #BIGBOYFOOTBALL IN FUMBLES.....PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU RUN SO MUCH....GOTTA THROW IT UP FRIDAY...3RD N LONG...

I honestly think that IF we don't fumble we will probably get the W!

I was thinking that Farragut had a good O line for the QB and RB... kinda the same as Sevier County. Should be a great game. Hopefully, the refs will keep those hankys in their pockets.

I honestly think that IF we don't fumble we will probably get the W!

I was thinking that Farragut had a good O line for the QB and RB... kinda the same as Sevier County. Should be a great game. Hopefully, the refs will keep those hankys in their pockets.

THE GUTS,CAMPBELL, OWLS, HAD NO QB LIKE THE ONE YOU ARE ABOUT TO FACE...OUR QB HAD ALL DAY TO THROW...YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SACKS RECORDED ON GOOD QB'S.. OR BAAD ONES....KEEP READING THIS AND GET REAL MAAD SO RHEA CAN BE SO MAAD THEY SQUEEZE THE BALL AND DON'T TURN IT OVER.. :thumb:

Kudos to Ooltewah, PA, I give them all the props in the world. They caused all of those fumbles that Rhea County had. We, did overcome the turnovers to get the W.THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS

As for Farragut, we had to hold on, only after the refs intentionally tossed out our SHORT defensive end #13 IS NOT SHORT..BUT #3 IS.. and we lost our FS to an injury in the beginning of the fourth quarter, when we were up 34-17. THEN TOOK YOUR FOOT OFF THE GAS I'm giving Farragut props for not quitting... but once again we make plays when it is on the line!!! SOMETIMES East Tennessee's leading tackler got the pick, to seal the deal. Now, we have beaten two number 1 seeds ONE OF THEM SHUT YOU OUT IN THE 2ND HALF OF THE WIN AND THE LOSS.. already (since we have not played anyoneWITH A LEGIT QB :mrgreen: ), will Friday night be 3 in a row?IF YOU GOT OKRA SLICK HANDS IT WON'T I don't know, but it will be interesting to find out. GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!!

THE GUTS,CAMPBELL, OWLS, HAD NO QB LIKE THE ONE YOU ARE ABOUT TO FACE...OUR QB HAD ALL DAY TO THROW...YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SACKS RECORDED ON GOOD QB'S.. OR BAAD ONES....KEEP READING THIS AND GET REAL MAAD SO RHEA CAN BE SO MAAD THEY SQUEEZE THE BALL AND DON'T TURN IT OVER.. :thumb:

LOL! WVLT in Knoxville, if you want to watch it. Enjoy!!!