Rhea Co at Sevier Co

EaglePride1

How does the 1500 compare to the capacity at the last two places? Same size? Larger?

Definitely larger than Ooltewah and Farragut. However, with the amount of fans that travel with Rhea unless the visitor side is the old home side like at Rhea or Cleveland it's hard to find a place big enough hold everyone. Not every place can have a 4000 capacity visitor section like Rhea.

I wouldn't say sevierville sucks. We do have the outlet mall. And the courthouse donuts is a gooder place to eat. But I will admit sevierville took a step back when the odd shop closed. And what's the deal with the lawn chairs?

I love Sevierville and the whole area of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.Traffic does suck sometimes especially on the weekend coming up but, that is just the nature of the beast.

Edited by Rhea Co.

You're absolutely right...Sevierville sucks...I would just stay home if I were you!

As a matter of fact, you should have a party and invite all of the other negative people (make sure you tell them to bring lawn chairs so they have a place to sit) and y'all can sit around and be miserable with each other. You can talk about how many opportunities you've missed out on in life because there was "too much traffic".

How about this...Gather your friends and family, get in the car and be thankful for Rhea County being in the state semi-finals, drive down Chapman Hwy (no construction), enter the huge parking lot at the high school, buy a hot dog from concessions and enter the 8,000 seat stadium with the big #### jumbo tron. Sit there and just be happy.

BearDown

I'll be a monkey's uncle if that stadium seats 8,000.

It literally can't be worse than Farragut or Ooltewah. Neither of those stadiums should be able to host playoff games. Farragut has a massive sand pit at the 42 yard line and Ooltewah has one bathroom.

I'll be a monkey's uncle if that stadium seats 8,000.

It literally can't be worse than Farragut or Ooltewah. Neither of those stadiums should be able to host playoff games. Farragut has a massive sand pit at the 42 yard line and Ooltewah has one bathroom.

I guess we are just used to Eagle Stadium, where seating, bathroom, concessions and space for the young boys to play the game while the game is being played are in abundance.   Now if we could just install a big screen to watch the replays on - life would be good. 

Turtlehair I am not! But haven't liked CMP since his Catlick days! I will say he has done a great job at Rhea! His kids play hard and that is a testemant to the staff there. I still say his true colors showed in the semi's last year. Sorry you are blinded by what he has done for Rhea but I am not! Ask the folks at West Laurens about him. Kudos to Rhea's kids for buying in for a return trip to the semi's. Incredible feat!