Region 6-5A (old9-AAA and 12AAA)

GWAVE1

Who looks to be the next big back next year. They have turned out some good ones recently.

Alex VanZant looks to be the lead dog with a couple of underclassmen getting carries as well. All three looked good last night. VanZant looks to be fully recovered from the acl he had his soph yr.

Alex VanZant looks to be the lead dog with a couple of underclassmen getting carries as well. All three looked good last night. VanZant looks to be fully recovered from the acl he had his soph yr.

I remember him as a 9th grader and he could really scoot. There was another kid who should be a junior this year that was pretty good as a freshmen if he is still at that position.

I remember him as a 9th grader and he could really scoot. There was another kid who should be a junior this year that was pretty good as a freshmen if he is still at that position.

He's been a step or two slow since injuring his knee during his soph season. Appears to finally be back to full speed. Had a long run last night where he ran away from a couple kids. Edited by tandem

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to tell, black team won 26-25. Played 3 QBs, Ernst, Richard, and Stevens. Fitts had an 80 Td run for the black while Hughes and Jones ran well for the gold. Friday against a very good Smyrna team will give more of an indication. Looks like front 7 on D should be pretty good with Richardson, Dove, Small, and Amis up front. Very vanilla today on offense. Since baseball ended today I wonder if Coker and Dalton might get in some practice time

Hard to tell, black team won 26-25. Played 3 QBs, Ernst, Richard, and Stevens. Fitts had an 80 Td run for the black while Hughes and Jones ran well for the gold. Friday against a very good Smyrna team will give more of an indication. Looks like front 7 on D should be pretty good with Richardson, Dove, Small, and Amis up front. Very vanilla today on offense. Since baseball ended today I wonder if Coker and Dalton might get in some practice time

my guess would be they would but you never know.