Boyd Buc 2016

reaction

new field will help with drainage and I heard ya hired Coach Turner for wrestling..that is a very good hire.

We are very excited about Coach Turner!  We need a wrestling facility.  We need a wrestling facility.  We need a wrestling facility.  Did i mention that we have some wanted to pay for a new sports complex to house wrestling...we just need board approval.   Could you imagine a board not approving a few paying for such a great need?!?

We are very excited about Coach Turner! We need a wrestling facility. We need a wrestling facility. We need a wrestling facility. Did i mention that we have some wanted to pay for a new sports complex to house wrestling...we just need board approval. Could you imagine a board not approving a few paying for such a great need?!?

I proposed an alternative site for the new building yesterday. Home side beyond the stands. That was shot down quickly. Lol

We are very excited about Coach Turner!  We need a wrestling facility.  We need a wrestling facility.  We need a wrestling facility.  Did i mention that we have some wanted to pay for a new sports complex to house wrestling...we just need board approval.   Could you imagine a board not approving a few paying for such a great need?!

I think your new coach had some assurances...heard he got most of what he asked for...hope ya get it