Boyd Buc 2016

reaction

• 2 weeks later...

Next Saturday from 9am - 12pm we need men and shovels at the field. A drainage ditch must be dug to divert muddy water from running on the new field turf. All help is appreciated. Go BUCS!

Are you joking? I garuntee you that Cardwell man needs to give out some more if them scholarships so that he can get help with his field. I dont even help Grider at his field because he charges to much to get in his stadium. You think im joking but im not.

So good to hear about the improvements..looking at schedule, ya should do well. By the way, baseball team had another good yr

i keep getting kicked off for non valid email for some reason?!? Thanks for the encouragement. We are all very excited. We are completing an academic wing, elementary playground, and are in the process of getting an athelitic facility approved. It's good to be a Buc.

Are you joking? I garuntee you that Cardwell man needs to give out some more if them scholarships so that he can get help with his field. I dont even help Grider at his field because he charges to much to get in his stadium. You think im joking but im not.

Come help Roy and I'll get you a game or two for free!

• 2 weeks later...

i keep getting kicked off for non valid email for some reason?!? Thanks for the encouragement. We are all very excited. We are completing an academic wing, elementary playground, and are in the process of getting an athelitic facility approved. It's good to be a Buc.

new field will help with drainage and I heard ya hired Coach Turner for wrestling..that is a very good hire.